Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, the no banter thread has been as helpful as this one. I just can't help picking at it when the no banter people come in here to banter about the banter on the no banter.

Weird, my phone has given me a Facebook notification the last few minutes every time SS comments on their own live stream. That's the first time that's happened in months of them doing these Wednesday live shows.

Damn it, missed on the $5 because I was off getting pizza someone brought in. It was delicious but still :lol

Actually, the no banter thread has been as helpful as this one. I just can't help picking at it when the no banter people come in here to banter about the banter on the no banter.
:goodpost:
This post wins for the day. Especially when the people call people "morons" and "retarded", when they don't know what the bloody word "banter" means. Oh how I love irony.

I am at work and the No Banter thread is great for me to check codes because I can just refresh and see what is available and what has expired.

Will it ever end...... No offense but I really don't want to listen to Susan answer stupid questions.

Back