Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still can't get over how people actually complained about the GIFs last year. This event is probably the ONLY event that really creates a strong communal gathering here and instead of partaking in it people complained about it.

Anyway, 2 codes so far. Hopefully a third in the A.M.

The worst had to be the rampant "Fake Code Fest" when this was still a publicly viewable thread. Much anger and complaining, even from SSC.

Yes... Important so that we can see how much those few hours sleep are gonna cost us!!

Just hope we don't end up like this guy at the end!

creepy-photos-feature-e1468766070708 (1).jpg

The worst had to be the rampant "Fake Code Fest" when this was still a publicly viewable thread. Much anger and complaining, even from SSC.

Didn't some idiot call up SSC, belligerent that the fake code they found wasn't being added to their account?

I don't know why, but 80% of photos and gifs are broken links for me. They try to load, but end up being broken.. Anyone else have this issue? If so, have you found a fix? It's starting to get annoying esp since people spend so much time posing their figures to show off. How am I supposed to appreciate it! Maybe it's the tapatalk app? I dunno. Help!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I don't know why, but 80% of photos and gifs are broken links for me. They try to load, but end up being broken.. Anyone else have this issue? If so, have you found a fix? It's starting to get annoying esp since people spend so much time posing their figures to show off. How am I supposed to appreciate it! Maybe it's the tapatalk app? I dunno. Help!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Its the Tapatalk app. Its programmed wrong. Stopped using that a long time ago due to problems.

Back