Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I'm starting to beef up the chests of some hot toys and I F'ed up the zipper on my AOU captain america. The thing just slid right the F off. Anyone have any suggestions or is it game over? I'm thinking about stitching it carefully.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Damnit, I was eating dinner lol oh well. Hope there's gonna be one tomorrow

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

So, I'm starting to beef up the chests of some hot toys and I F'ed up the zipper on my AOU captain america. The thing just slid right the F off. Anyone have any suggestions or is it game over? I'm thinking about stitching it carefully.

On a side note, what are you using to beef up their chests? Been wanting to do that with the 1/6 Luke Cage figure but haven’t decided how to go about doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a side note, what are you using to beef up their chests? Been wanting to do that with the 1/6 Luke Cage figure but haven’t decided how to go about doing it.

I'm using these cotton squares. They are typically used for make-up and stuff

I got a $20 code with my Daredevil that I definitely won't use by the expiration (11/15). I want to make sure it gets used, so whoever replies here first with an item that they already plan on buying with it, I will PM it to.

I got a $20 code with my Daredevil that I definitely won't use by the expiration (11/15). I want to make sure it gets used, so whoever replies here first with an item that they already plan on buying with it, I will PM it to.

Not planning on buying anything but that's awesome. Good luck to whoever needs it.

I'm not quite sure when the NYPIZZA code was said in the stream. What I do know is I was on Tapatalk viewing SSF in this very thread and people said they're streaming, be ready for a code. I went to another SSF thread and immediately got several popup notification banners of people posting in this thread. I instantly clicked the NY Comic Con page, which I already had opened and waiting. I entered the code and got the expired notice. Looked back at this thread, people say it's working now. I re-enter code, same message. I went back and forth until others started confirming it was actually expired.
I am certain that if I can't enter a code within seconds of it posting in this thread without it already being expired; Sideshow is doing something wrong.

I will be preordering iron man and bat woman next Thursday. Could use it for one of those two. Would appreciate the help

I'm probably way late on this and it's not a SS code, but right now on eBay there's a promo code on buy it now items under collectibles, comics, art, entertainment for 20% off.

You enter PROMONYCC in the promo code section at checkout. Just snagged HT doctor strange for $188 shipped! So heads up to whoever hasn't seen it yet.

I'm probably way late on this and it's not a SS code, but right now on eBay there's a promo code on buy it now items under collectibles, comics, art, entertainment for 20% off.

You enter PROMONYCC in the promo code section at checkout. Just snagged HT doctor strange for $188 shipped! So heads up to whoever hasn't seen it yet.

Thanks for looking out buddy!

Not seeing any figures but Funkos :dunno

Not working at all for me. I get a "promo code not found" message. :thud: Must have been a timed promo code as well. *** Ah, check that...I was checking on SS...not evilbay... :lol

Back