Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea , you can basically use it for any figure , even the pre-order figures

So, with the codes that are being offered up by certain users, I take it that those codes offer a lot more figures than the available code on the front page?

Anyone has summr code and don't use it? I'm trying to order something during the last 15 minutes..

Darn isn't working , says

Sorry, we could not find that coupon code. Please double-check your code and try again.

It says on the sticker "Expires 7/24/17 at 11:59 GMT"

11:59 GMT is Greenwich Mean Time, which would be 4:59 Pacific, or 7:59 Eastern.

I think I only got about $14, and those were from Friday only. There was no way I could possibly be fast enough to get them! I was only able to get those few on Friday because I was tied to my desk at work and I could occasionally check the thread. But even then I would miss most of them by minutes. Once I left work it was simply hopeless for me to pay that close attention for all those hours. I saw the one that was emailed on Monday as soon as it came in my email box, but I was still too late for that one.

As disappointing as it was for me to miss out on so many points, I gotta say I think Sideshow finally stumbled on to a clever way to give away these points. They get the benefit of people being glued to their computers and watching their live streams, plus they end up not giving away nearly as much money as before since the code window is so small.

I have a feeling this is what Spook is going to be like this year!

Lol yeah I think it's a smart way, I only got like $22 out of the whole weekend, partly cause I didn't know/forgot but once I found out it was kinda fun, and Everyone here was super nice about sharing the codes from the live streams.

codes were shared, jokes were said, trolls were banned. Successful weekend lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a couple of years now me and some others from OSR have a group chat fo Rw points. I missed like three but scored $55 in my main account and $45 in my other account just because only had time to enter to my main and when logged on the other the codes expire.

Completely missed this promotion as I hadn't been checking my junk mail the last few days... :/

Shame, I did quite well out of the last two Spooks...

There is a new Sideshow Live today and they'll be recapping SDCC... wouldn't be surprised if there was a code dropped this afternoon. But I'd guess if there is one it will be the last and if there isn't then it means the codes are officially done.

Back