Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed it, how much was it for

giphy.gif

Phew ... good thing Facebook alerts me when sideshow goes live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What were they showing live? Are they still breaking down the booth? Or unloading the truck back at Sideshow? I missed it too. Email came in at 3:54 CST, tried the code at 3:57. Glad it was only 2 bucks! :p

What were they showing live? Are they still breaking down the booth? Or unloading the truck back at Sideshow? I missed it too. Email came in at 3:54 CST, tried the code at 3:57. Glad it was only 2 bucks! :p
They didn't really show anything. Susan mostly just talked about how exhausted she was.

Missed this last one since I was driving home from work. A big thanks to those that posted the codes both today and all weekend long!

On Wednesday 11am PST, Sideshow will have a live feed SDCC wrap up on Facebook so maybe something then.

Same thing happened to me though it was sent in an IM. Never could get it to work.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

When someone else uses it first, the message says something like "this code is associated with another account"

This is different and the expiration date is 11:59 PM GMT on the sticker.

When a Summer code comes up I feel like everyone types like this
Spoiler Spoiler:
and I type like this
Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol

So, with the codes that are being offered up by certain users, I take it that those codes offer a lot more figures than the available code on the front page?

Back