Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a $20 SUMMR code. Post here what you want to buy with the code. It won't go to the first person who posts necessarily. I'll wait until a few people post before deciding who gets it, so I can factor in your post history and what item you're trying to buy based on criteria I won't say. :wave

I need Luke return of the Jedi, he was suppose to finish my Star Wars collection but that list grew to 2 more after this week since they announced Tarkin and Death Star trooper :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a $20 SUMMR code. Post here what you want to buy with the code. It won't go to the first person who posts necessarily. I'll wait until a few people post before deciding who gets it, so I can factor in your post history and what item you're trying to buy based on criteria I won't say. :wave

:slap

Hello there. Looking to pick-up deluxe Spidey. Would very much appreciate it. I hope I win.

60s-spiderman-meme-my-body-is-ready.jpg

I was at SDCC this past weekend and after seeing Doctor Strange in person this has become a must order. If the code is still available I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

Alright, Juanda, you ripped me for saying people shouldn't ask for codes unsolicited, but then you told a funny joke comparing DJ's to iPods. Plus I don't want to help support that terrible Iron Bug Boy movie. I'll PM you the code. It's supposed to expire tomorrow, but I've heard that can be early in the day, so better use it fast.

Alright, Juanda, you ripped me for saying people shouldn't ask for codes unsolicited, but then you told a funny joke comparing DJ's to iPods. Plus I don't want to help support that terrible Iron Bug Boy movie. I'll PM you the code. It's supposed to expire tomorrow, but I've heard that can be early in the day, so better use it fast.

Hehehe :) appreciate the code! Emotions rise when codes are on the line haha, I will order Luke as soon as I get the code, Iron bug boy lmao. Gonna refer to him as this from now lol

I liked that Iron Bug Boy movie...

Anyway, if anyone has an expiring code they don't plan on using I'd appreciate it. If not, no biggie.

Did they do this for comic-con last year? If so, I don't remember. Definitely be nice to have this annually along with Spook. Seems like the greatest time for everyone in the community. Except for Regnis, that guy hates everything...

That's because you actually watched it. JediJones is just hatin'. He refuses to actually watch it, but loves judging it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah I see.

It is what it is. He asked for what figure people planned to get with the code, then proceeded to bash my figure of choice unprovoked. Classy.

At the end of the day it was his code to give away. Congrats to the recipient. I'll live if someone hates a figure in my collection :lol

Ah I see.

It is what it is. He asked for what figure people planned to get with the code, then proceeded to bash my figure of choice unprovoked. Classy.

At the end of the day it was his code to give away. Congrats to the recipient. I'll live if someone hates a figure in my collection :lol

Guy is obviously a turd. You don't have too look far in this thread to find him being pompous and/or ignorant to someone. I have a $20 code linked to my account that I won't use that I wish I could give away.

Guy is obviously a turd. You don't have too look far in this thread to find him being pompous and/or ignorant to someone. I have a $20 code linked to my account that I won't use that I wish I could give away.

It's all good. It worked out in the end. Shout out to My Lord for hooking it up with a code. I'm happy to support the figure and the movie. Deluxe Iron Bug Boy ordered!

I can't tell you how much bashing I've had to read online about the fantastic and brilliant Batman V Superman movie on every forum I visit for over a year. So when the MCU and the house of cards that the she-devil Amy Pascal built, Sony, puts out a smelly turd like Homecoming, you all are going to hear about it. And I will make sure none of my assets go to supporting it. :pfft:

Does anyone have a $20 code they won't be using. If you PM it to me I will return the favor whenever I have spares (which is often).

Does anyone have a $20 code they won't be using. If you PM it to me I will return the favor whenever I have spares (which is often).
I jist Googlwd Sideshow $25 code and it came up. It could only be applied to certain items though.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I can't tell you how much bashing I've had to read online about the fantastic and brilliant Batman V Superman movie on every forum I visit for over a year. So when the MCU and the house of cards that the she-devil Amy Pascal built, Sony, puts out a smelly turd like Homecoming, you all are going to hear about it. And I will make sure none of my assets go to supporting it. :pfft:

tumblr_onwvizNZOq1vyivx2o1_500.gif

Back