Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like many have expressed before me, I really appreciate the emails and posting on here. Really allows one to keep a normal schedule and still have a chance at some of these codes. I'm at $30 in codes, and my wife is at $20. Most of this is because of you guys! Thank you much!

I wasn't lecturing anyone. At least that wasn't my intent if I came off that way. It was actually a compliment to everyone (except for a couple of trolls that didn't stay long) for being so awesome.

Oh yeah, I didn't get that $50 SS sent to EVERYONE either. So this $50 makes up for it.

Universe in balance again.

I did!

giphy.gif

:monkey3

Lol nope. We are quite busy, so often times by the time she saw my text, it was too late. I wouldn't keep that from her though. My birthday is on the horizon, so the more she has, the better chance of her going the Hot Toys route :yess:

From FB

Go BIG or GO HOME? Right? Our last LIVE stream of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 will be held at 5:30pm PT. We’ll be walking through the booth one last time and highlighting those items that really ‘stole’ the show. And as part of the celebration, we’re going to be giving away some amazing prizes. We’re giving away a Toothless Statue pre-order, a Star Wars Captain Phasma Premium Format™ Figure pre-order, and a Masters of the Universe Skeletor Collector Edition Statue. We will also be giving away five promo codes worth $50 in Sideshow Rewards. Unlike other promo codes, you’ll need to be the first person to claim the code at sideshow.com/comiccon. How do you participate in this madness? Well, to be eligible to win one of the prizes, you must be in either the Facebook LIVE chat or the YouTube Live chat. You must stick around for the full broadcast and you must wait for us to confirm your prize with you before logging off. And of course, as with all promotions at sideshow, by participating you agree to our sideshow Terms and Conditions located here: sideshow.com/tc . So join us one last time from San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - LIVE!

But wait, are the 5 codes all Facebook or YouTube?

What about regular SS codes?

We will also be giving away five promo codes worth $50 in Sideshow Rewards. Unlike other promo codes, you’ll need to be the first person to claim the code at sideshow.com/comiccon

There has to be at least one regular code for $3 or $5... maybe a $10 this time as this is the last.

Back