Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, missed two. With these prices and how many new figures were revealed, every dollar counts!

So they've done 3 codes today right?

CURATED FOR $5
SDCC2017 FOR $5
SWAMPY FOR $3

Im 2/3 as well.

Thanks guys for the heads up.......:hi5:

HTLIVE was $3 went up 9 pm eastern time. Watching the Sideshow live video replay on youtube now and tried to enter it, expired already. Now I feel compelled to watch live.

Thanks SO much to everyone in the thread sharing codes! I missed the first one but then constantly refreshed the thread until TechLife's much appreciated update post. Let's hope SS keeps this up the rest of SDCC!

Maybe I'm being cynical but does anyone think the new feature on their site "RSVP List" is a way of them gauging interest to set a higher price and/or ES?

Possible. But pre-ordering should tell them that same information.

True but if they want to go back to announcing ES when it goes live this would help. One of the reasons the Thanos Ex sold out so quick was because of that. And since the price is put up before preorders open then if they see a lot of people on the RSVP List they might think they can charge more for it?

Same here SSDC2017 gave me only $2 and it's the only code currently working [emoji53]

Sorry to hear you didn't do better either. I don't recall a code reducing in value before while still remaining active. It's not easy when we're in different time zones and in my case had no idea this was even happening. If I'd known I would have just stayed up all night. That's what I'll be doing tonight. So with my luck they'll post a single $2 code for the whole day.

Back