Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the $50 code in the mail today! I was wondering if I'd get it. Thank you Sideshow, definitely gonna be using it.

All that matters is whether ComicGod gets his, so that we can erase all that back and forth from our collective memories.

What are you on about? We already confirmed no international collectors have gotten any so far.

It's tied to someone's account. Not mine, but regardless, thanks for sharing it!

I think those $25 codes we get from placing orders or entering contests are automatically added to our own accounts. I'm not sure a lot of people realize that. I usually end up not even looking at the emails, just deleting them, but when I log in to my account, the codes are already in the wallet.

No $50 code for me yet. If I'm lucky enough to get one, I'll use it on Black Canary.

Still waiting for one myself, hopeful. No idea what the specs are, but I had about 15 items ship to me these past 6 months, hence all the extra codes to distribute, so hopefully Sideshow can send one through, good business for both parties :wink1:

I just received my code yesterday. :yess: Now to decide what to buy, Black Cat PF or the new Vampirella statue.

Back