Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They probably did not send me a code because they know i'm going to buy stuff anyway :lol

I think I'm in the same boat. there's no way I'm getting a coupon with all my rewards points. There probably giving the codes out to ppl that hardly buy stuff.

I asked for a code, because why not. Here is the answer from ssc:

"We do apologized but this code was distributed to a select group of dedicated customers who have an established account history with us. Collectors who received the code hold accounts that met a specific set of criteria at the time the list was generated."

This is curious. I've been a SS member for 6 years and have bought 104 Hot Toys from them since. I didn't get a code. :dunno

Where can we see the waitlist "meter" that shows your standing and chances of a conversion? I went to a waitlist order info in my account but it doesn't show anything.

I wasn't aware of a waitlist meter...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't someone once post that Sideshow added a meter that shows how good your chances were to getting a conversion?

DNR8ucs.png

Did they take that down?

Have an extra code $20 but thought it would be nice to give someone the chance to get it with a littler work:
Expires 7/24/17, just got it today - Good luck, please post once claimed :)

SUMMR17(missing 3 letters)9(missing 2 letters)A7

1. First missing letter is 25th in the alphabet
2. Second missing letter is the 13th letter in the alphabet
3. Third missing letter is the 5th letter in the alphabet
4. Fourth missing letter is 21st letter in the alphabet
5. Fifth missing letter is 14th in the alphabet

Have an extra code $20 but thought it would be nice to give someone the chance to get it with a littler work:
Expires 7/24/17, just got it today - Good luck, please post once claimed :)

SUMMR17(missing 3 letters)9(missing 2 letters)A7

1. First missing letter is 25th in the alphabet
2. Second missing letter is the 13th letter in the alphabet
3. Third missing letter is the 5th letter in the alphabet
4. Fourth missing letter is 21st letter in the alphabet
5. Fifth missing letter is 14th in the alphabet

Just to hopefully save everyone else some time, it's claimed likely long ago.

Guys, I received a $50 off $200 in the mail today. Not sure if it's linked to my account or not, but I'm not planning on using it. If anybody wants to test it, message me and I'll give it to you.

Guys, I received a $50 off $200 in the mail today. Not sure if it's linked to my account or not, but I'm not planning on using it. If anybody wants to test it, message me and I'll give it to you.

Pm sent. :)

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Used my $50 code on the DX Jack Sparrow. Add the $26.50 for NRD and I should owe about $200 shipped when it's released. Can't beat that

Back