Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.. or if you spent nothing they try to get you back into the game [emoji38]
That could be it too. I'm considering the Jawas or Carbonite Han to go with my Jabba setup so maybe it will work.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This expires tonight. Hope someone can use it.

34487764874_3a6c173cbb_c.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Worked on Spiderman Deluxe Hot Toys. Was hoping for one of the $50's in the mail, but this was very much appreciated to get the price down some.

So I got the $50 coupon in the mail but there's no specific code or anything to enter. Did anyone else get that or am
I missing something?

Does the $50 promo card have a unique code? Received mine, but both sides of my card are blank, no numerical code, nothing? :huh

Seems like you're the second person to get a blank promo card. I emailed SSC about it, and they said they would email me a new code within 24 hrs.

Anybody has a code I can use for the spiderman!! :) please pm me! :)

Wow not a single user messaged.... but sideshow actually mailed me a 50 dollars discount code... goes to show you, sometimes no one really cares what you need, but things work themselves out, sometimes even better than you expected...

Back