Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks dude but seems someone already used it

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Those contest ones are automatically linked to the account. Also, anyone can get one simply by entering a contest. They are only good on select in stock items.

In other news, if anyone has a box code they aren't going to use, and are willing to give it away, I'm trying to order Flashpoint Batman.

I haz one extra $20.00 code for now. PM me for code.

EDIT: Even the code I was holding on to is gone. That lasted about 2 secs.

Also, I got about 5 notifications on my phone, however I only see 1 on the website. It might take a few minutes for me to send them out as I like working from the PC over my phone. For # 3-5, sorry, maybe next time.

Last edited:
I haz one extra $20.00 code for now. PM me for code.

EDIT: Even the code I was holding on to is gone. That lasted about 2 secs.

Also, I got about 5 notifications on my phone, however I only see 1 on the website. It might take a few minutes for me to send them out as I like working from the PC over my phone. For # 3-5, sorry, maybe next time.
Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

is there any where to check what is currently code eligible other than just checking the code itself which disables it for other users?

This is like the forsaken karma thread of disappointing misfortune.

It's funny how many Premium members who actually donate to this site and post codes themselves are looking for codes and how many get snatched up by ghost mongrel vultures.

I gotta say, we got it all wrong here with how we're doing the coupon posting. Shouldn't it be a system of those who give, get? Not just throw it up and first come first serve?

Mongrel vultures :lol

I've got a $25 code e-mailed to me today, but it's only for the stuff they are trying to clear out of the warehouse like HT Stan Lee and the Medi Kick Ass figure that's been there for 30 years. Not even sure it will work for anyone else, but FYI:

ORD-THNKS-LHVNC6

The $20 coupons they stick on the box only serve to cover the shipping SS charges nowadays, if you're lucky.

Man , i so agree . $18 to ship a hot toys 60 miles is ridiculous . It cost me like $6 in gas to pick it up

That shipping cost is stupid. I used to justify it as being high because I'd get it the day after it shipped, but it's gotten too high for me to do the mental gymnastics for that excuse to work anymore. I still have some POs through them, but between a lack of monthly codes, taxes, and this extreme shipping cost, I think my time buying through sideshow has come to an end.

Back