Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making a trade arrangement with another member is fine.
This thread really has more of a "pay it forward" philosophy.
The types of codes that come attached to shipping boxes from Sideshow can only be used once per expiration period. So if you get two items shipped that have codes with the same expiration date, you can only use one. So when we have extra codes, we post them here. When we need a code, we ask here.
Also when you find codes that everyone can use, it's good to share them here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Search for these 3 on there. They are the main ones I use.
336a598f457489397f7c7ab257092555.jpg

Thank you, sir.

Thank you. Hope to contribute in the near future. Dose sideshow have any codes for this month per chance?

Keep an eye on this thread for codes. They get posted here all the time.

No problem! These codes come out every month. So there's definitely some April codes out there. I'm not sure when this batch expires, but many people post their extras right before they expire.

:lol Well that's a nice surprise. It was still outside the box though, right?

Yes it was! When I first got the box, I basically just opened it up to get Han out. Later on I picked up the box and spun it around, looking at all 4 of the large surfaces and thought "Hmmf. They didn't give me the sticker!" Then at work yesterday, I thought, "did I even check the bottom of the box?!?" So when I got home that's exactly what I went straight to do, and there it was!

Guess I wouldn't make a good detective!

I have a $20 code I'd like to give someone who's also feeling generous enough to buy me a figure. :rotfl
Not sure about a figure but I'd love one right now. Just found out all mine expired and I never even added it my account

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Back