Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love one if possible too? No worries if they have all gone Thanks :)
5 items? What did you get? Good delivery day!

You're number 3 and all out.

1/6 Thanos, Falcon CW, Ant-Man CW, Scarlet Witch CW, and Jean Grey PFF.

are you out of codes Zavira? I'm afraid I saw your post too late

For now. I just used my Sideshow rewards for (I'm having a brainfart) that guy with the metal arm from civil war, Capt's childhood friend. He should be here in a few days, maybe even two. Maybe that box will have another code, possibly even a April17 code. If it does, it's yours.

EDIT: Winter Soldier.

For now. I just used my Sideshow rewards for (I'm having a brainfart) that guy with the metal arm from civil war, Capt's childhood friend. He should be here in a few days, maybe even two. Maybe that box will have another code, possibly even a April17 code. If it does, it's yours.

thank you!! WS is a great choice by the way. love the upgrade in the arm compared to the previous version

Hey guys, I've posted about 6 or so codes in this thread since October, unfortunately I am now in need of a code, if anyone has one please PM it to me, I promise to pay it forward, just a fellow freak in need now...
Thanks

Not sure if this will work for anyone but I'm not going to use it.

Take $25 OFF your next order of an eligible item at sideshow.com!
Offer ends April 14, 2017 at 11:02am PT
Use promo code:
CONTEST-2324-9PGEDJPF

For now. I just used my Sideshow rewards for (I'm having a brainfart) that guy with the metal arm from civil war, Capt's childhood friend. He should be here in a few days, maybe even two.

Ok, so my guy with the metal arm came today and on the box was a MARCH17 code...which I can't use. :(

So who wants it?

Question: Does anyone know when SSC switches to the new monthly codes? Middle of the month? End of the month? When they run out of the previous months codes? The day after I order stuff? My order was placed on 4/4/17 and received the March code.

Ok, so my guy with the metal arm came today and on the box was a MARCH17 code...which I can't use. :(

So who wants it?

Question: Does anyone know when SSC switches to the new monthly codes? Middle of the month? End of the month? When they run out of the previous months codes? The day after I order stuff? My order was placed on 4/4/17 and received the March code.

The day after you order. :lol

You probably ordered an older item that had been released before. They put those randomly on packages that ship out so since you received it in 2 days, it was probably something already in stock and ready to ship on the fly.

The day after you order. :lol

You probably ordered an older item that had been released before. They put those randomly on packages that ship out so since you received it in 2 days, it was probably something already in stock and ready to ship on the fly.

:gah:

Or $182.50 worth of reward points used, someone find a box with an old code. :lol

That trooper deal is definitely tempting especially with Phasma as one of the free figures. It looks like they changed two of the troopers for the deal around from flame and I believe Heavy Gunner to Jakku Ex and Snowtrooper officer now.

That trooper deal is definitely tempting especially with Phasma as one of the free figures. It looks like they changed two of the troopers for the deal around from flame and I believe Heavy Gunner to Jakku Ex and Snowtrooper officer now.

If only the Finn set came w/ free Phasma.... that'd be the only deal I'd jump on. Don't really have room or want the First Order troopers, already collecting the OT and RO troopers and I'm gonna limit it to those.

If only the Finn set came w/ free Phasma.... that'd be the only deal I'd jump on. Don't really have room or want the First Order troopers, already collecting the OT and RO troopers and I'm gonna limit it to those.
The snowtrooper set I'll be buying if the deal last for another week or so waiting on my refund to come in. Then I'll have 3 figures I want and be set with force awakens like you I'm into the OT and RO but I'm limiting even myself for both those lines and only get ones I really want. With force awakens the only ones that tempted me were the snowtroopers and phasma and even Finn and Rey at times. Everything else I could care less about [emoji38]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I really wanted a Poe Dameron in Resistance flight suit to go with Finn and Rey, but that seems like a hopeless dream since there hasn't been any hints at one. Him and also a General Leia to go with the old gen characters.

Back