Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone else get a notice from Sideshow that they are no longer accepting American Express cards? I'm going to have to stop buying from Sideshow if that's the case.

If you didn't know by now that American Express is the redheaded stepchild of credit cards...

American Express is to credit cards what America Online was to the internet...unnecessary.

If you didn't know by now that American Express is the redheaded stepchild of credit cards...

American Express is to credit cards what America Online was to the internet...unnecessary.

I know they charge a higher processing fee and most merchants would rather you use a different card so they can save money.

I didn't know they are a red headed stepchild and AOL. That is just shocking. Does anyone else know this?

You should pay a full price if you want that weird smirk face. As a penalty :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was planning to receive the HT Iron Man Sneaky retro version and see if SS included a code but that figure is taking forerver. If anyone has a code that will not use, I would be very thankfull if you could PM, I'm planning to order the QS Mark XLV so any discount would be great

jebfHNS.jpg

Hello

I hope this is the right place. I received a shipment of 5 items yesterday and each one contained one of these codes(all 5 codes are different, however all start with MARCH17). I'm assuming this is the monthly code that I've read about? Anyways, if the codes aren't linked to my account (I only added on to see what's in the selection) can someone else use them? Finally, if so, anyone want one? Expires on April 16,2017

View attachment 334032

Hello

I hope this is the right place. I received a shipment of 5 items yesterday and each one contained one of these codes(all 5 codes are different, however all start with MARCH17). I'm assuming this is the monthly code that I've read about? Anyways, if the codes aren't linked to my account (I only added on to see what's in the selection) can someone else use them? Finally, if so, anyone want one? Expires on April 16,2017

Yes - those are the monthly codes. Unfortunately you can only use one per batch/month. Very kind of you to offer up your extra ones!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 334032

Hello

I'll take one if you aren't using them. Need to order yoda.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back