Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pretty much peanuts with these coupons. If I can't use my codes I am more than happy to pass it someone else. No need to profit from them. Pay it forward is just karma points and I think most of the posters see it this way. Calling people beggars is a little much. If your talking about not being judgemental you should rethink your choice of words more carefully.

I agree with you, I'm more than willing to pass along my extra codes for nothing as well, but have no issue with someone trying to sell their codes either. Saying people are begging for codes is quite different than labeling someone a beggar. In my opinion asking every page or two for a code is begging, especially if it makes up half their post count, your view may differ.

Posts in this thread don't count toward post counts.

Problem is we're in a dry spell where there aren't that many folks getting figures at the moment. Next month will be different when all the TFA Hans start shipping out.

Yeah, I was wondering about that. Noticed my posts hanging out around 25, but knew I've posted a lot here. P.S. everyone excited for the Doctor Strange steelbook tomorrow?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Not at $6 extra dollars I'm not.

I'll be getting the regular version. Much less of a hassle. If they were the same price, I'd go for it.

I know how you feel. I just have to continue the collection since I have every marvel and DC in steelbook form. It's become a sickness. Between props, hot toys, Legends, black series, selects and comics, I added steelbooks to the list of craziness

I know how you feel. I just have to continue the collection since I have every marvel and DC in steelbook form. It's become a sickness. Between props, hot toys, Legends, black series, selects and comics, I added steelbooks to the list of craziness

My Strange steelbook arrived today. I only have a few steelbooks but i liked the box art on this one

I agree with you, I'm more than willing to pass along my extra codes for nothing as well, but have no issue with someone trying to sell their codes either. Saying people are begging for codes is quite different than labeling someone a beggar. In my opinion asking every page or two for a code is begging, especially if it makes up half their post count, your view may differ.

Fair enough.

My Strange steelbook arrived today. I only have a few steelbooks but i liked the box art on this one
Nice! Was it the best buy exclusive? And if so, how many disc trays is inside for the 3D version (if you even got that version)

I wonder why mine hasn't come. I prefer ordered in Jan and am an elite plus member. I used to get new releases the Saturday before. Don't know what the deal is

Yeah, I was wondering about that. Noticed my posts hanging out around 25, but knew I've posted a lot here. P.S. everyone excited for the Doctor Strange steelbook tomorrow?!

I love collecting Steelbooks, but not sure I liked Doctor Strange enough to pay the extra for it.

I love collecting Steelbooks, but not sure I liked Doctor Strange enough to pay the extra for it.

I'm waiting for the Phase 3 set myself. I've also gone with some digi-book designs as well over Steelbook because of the cost and look of it, not sure if the Rogue One Target version is digibook but I like that design better than the Best Buy steelbook that has the troopers on the cover, rather have the main cast switch-out options... Is the Best Buy steelbook cover reverse-able?

BTW did you know SSC is sending $25 when your waitlist is cancelled? Idk if that's one time thing, but i just received one. So try to jump on something you will probably don't get and you will see. Worth the try.

everyone excited for the Doctor Strange steelbook tomorrow?!
Yes! I'm stoked it came out on my birthday! I also nabbed an ArtFX statue of Doctor Strange (comic version) as a gift to myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
And for your next order here's
$25 OFF of select Marvel items.
Use promo code:
MAR-VEL16-MP7N6T

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

IMG_9918.jpg

Back