Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two extra $20 codes. PM me if you haven't used one from this batch already.

EDIT: both have been claimed

May have an upcoming spare code. Will post date and time when it will be posted so everyone will have equal opportunity, just need to be fast I guess.

Just had skeletor arrive and no code, was kind of annoyed because I want to order armored bat premium. Is there a pattern to receiving them or is it random?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I wouldn't think they were random. Sounds petty, but maybe you can contact Sideshow and ask them if there was a mistake. I am SURE they would love more of your money. And in my history with them, they are very kind and helpful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

QQ, if you're using SSC points to help pay for a purchase, does this mean you can't use a promo code as well? I feel like I've heard that you can't do points and promo together in the past... just want to confirm.

As far as I know, they won't allow you to stack. I just used a $20 off coupon to buy the BvS batarang and I didn't see an option to use my RP. Although, I did use the mobile site and could have easily missed it out of excitement or it may not have been an option. It doesn't hurt to try. Read on this forum that someone tried to stack promos and it went through successfully, but shortly after was emailed with a notice of incomplete payment as stacking coupons/promos were prohibited. You can give it a shot, no harm in that. Good Luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I have another spare $20 "NEWYR" code. PM to claim.

*edit*

Claimed.

Last edited:
The Sideshow sale for the Super Bowl is pretty weak this year. I think in previous years they've had a decent selection with their Superb Owl deal or whatever but not much at all this year.

Looking for a code that can help me on MK46 and mk6 - anyone know of anything that will work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back