Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey fellow Freaks,

I've got an extra Sideshow $20 off promo code that I can't use, because I've already utilized a "New Year" code within their promotion period restrictions. Total BS that I can't use it, but I will gladly provide it to the first SF member that PM's me. The code expires on 2/15/17.

Edit: The code has been claimed.

Dang every time I go on to check to see if someone has a code it's snatched up a lot of coupon hawks out there. Anyone has one would love to take it off their hands

If someone has an extra code I'd appreciate it if you could PM me.
I had 2 extras I gave out last month and hoping someone will return the favor this month.
Thanks.

NEWYR17UZE7ASE2
$20 off, exp 2-15-17

MAR-VEL16-46JHFD
$25 off select Marvel items, exp 2-06-17

Dang those go fast. "...ya gotta be quicker than that!"

I'm still looking for a $20 off code if anyone is gracious enough to give one.

Looking for a code to get some money off a Batarang if anyone can spare. Would be much appreciated.

Yes, I know. But it seems that they are account specific. Before November there used to be a MONTHLY code posted on page one of this feed that anyone could use.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Lately, when trying to use codes posted here, it tells me that "this code is already associated with another account". I've been waiting for a code to work for the past 2 weeks, so that I can use it on a batarang.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back