Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPS10H72TR9

I bought CW Iron man left it in my cart for a while and they popped this up

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Worked for me too, 10% off. Tried it with a couple other figures that have been up for preorder for a while (Ripley and Yoda) but doesn't look like anything is going to be popping up for them. Anyway, was going to unload my points on this Iron Man but getting $35 off is hard to pass up so I may take this instead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you actually buy it or just hit buy now? Also, proceed to checkout? Lastly, did it pop up on the site or in your email? Thank you.[emoji38]
I bought it thats the NRD couldn't pass it up

Also they told me I'd get $35 in reward points but maybe I read it wrong (but I'm 90% sure I didn't)

I might check with them but don't want to push it. And it popped up on the screen I didn't use flexpay if that helps.

Also they told me I'd get $35 in reward points but maybe I read it wrong (but I'm 90% sure I didn't)

I might check with them but don't want to push it. And it popped up on the screen I didn't use flexpay if that helps.

It's the Mark XLVI, right?

$35 in rewards? You got a screenshot of this? Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was $34.50 off and $17.25 in rewards. The code was for 10% off plus the full amount of rewards before the discount (5% of $344.99). So basically a $50 discount if you count RP. Went ahead and placed my order.

You might be confusing the "10% off" that popped up with getting 10% RP back.

If anyone has a code and do not intend to use it I would appreciate it. I am going to buy rey and would like to apply a code.

If anyone has a code and do not intend to use it I would appreciate it. I am going to buy rey and would like to apply a code.

Is it the HT Scavenger Rey or Rey/BB-8 set? They're part of the eligible items on the $25 promo codes you can find online.

If anyone has an extra monthly code I'd appreciate it if you could PM it to me.
Last month I had 5 and can only use 1. This month I don't have any.
Thanks.

It was $34.50 off and $17.25 in rewards. The code was for 10% off plus the full amount of rewards before the discount (5% of $344.99). So basically a $50 discount if you count RP. Went ahead and placed my order.

You might be confusing the "10% off" that popped up with getting 10% RP back.

Yeah probably but I could have sworn...I know basic reading and arithmetic although I'm not sure if that's how you spell arithmetic

All I'm saying is I saw the deal as double reward points I could have sworn![emoji1]

Just received this in an email:

Man of Steel Premium Format $59.99 off with free shipping. Use code: SUPERINVITE17

I got a new $20 code on my IM figure that arrived today. It's good on everything even new releases like the prisoner HQ, Arkham Joker, etc. I going to use it but thought i would let everyone know they are out there.

Back