Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been saying this for a long time. I don't know what their margins are on each statue, but their "sales", if you want to call them that, only feature items that did not sell well.

You made some good points in your post, but this has to be one of the weirder complaints I've read. Of course they only discount things that aren't selling. Why give discount on items that are selling without discount?

Well hey guys guess what? I just got a 25$ thanks code for ordering my jason voorhees and wouldn't you know it, it was for select items. Mostly 500$ statues and pf's. There was also a few 1/6 figures, but they were either ones i didn't want like rick grimes, or stuff i already bought. I ended up getting 2 court of the dead signets for free, but still had to pay 6 bucks for shipping. Ugh. :slap

You made some good points in your post, but this has to be one of the weirder complaints I've read. Of course they only discount things that aren't selling. Why give discount on items that are selling without discount?

Popcultcha do 20% off storewide sales, with BvS Batman and Deadpool recently being included in those sales. Some sites will offer great deals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well hey guys guess what? I just got a 25$ thanks code for ordering my jason voorhees and wouldn't you know it, it was for select items. Mostly 500$ statues and pf's. There was also a few 1/6 figures, but they were either ones i didn't want like rick grimes, or stuff i already bought. I ended up getting 2 court of the dead signets for free, but still had to pay 6 bucks for shipping. Ugh. :slap

I did not pay attention and i had to pay 17 bucks shipping for one of those :lol:cuckoo:

Even if an item is selling well, lots of companies offer sales to boost numbers at the end of the quarter to hit targets. It would also give some people some extra incentive, especially if they were waiting for a sale or were on the fence.

Or maybe just not alienate your loyal customers who often preorder and buy thhings with their monthly coupons. I think as company its a show of good faith on their part and just makes them look bad now that they stopped doing it. Like they are too cheap or something.

Totally agree, make customers happy, they are likely to spend more. This is a company that gave me a hard time over $5 in reward points. They eventually gave it to me, but they gave me a hard time.

Bahahaha somebody asking for a January code already

vasKrJ7.jpg

I meant to get all that good SW stuff and never commited to it. I am a huge SW fan and yet i hardly have annything. The last i bought in a while was boba fett and darth vader.

Where are those January codes! :) Lots i want to order. Too bad i got 3 orders last month and probably none shipping this month,

I got a code today... that expired 2 days ago. :gah:

But Sideshow took care of me, thanks JB, love this company. :rock

Last edited:
Back