Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a8e4b768727f4f061e4678850e41251d.jpg
hope someone can use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone know how much longer until the hot toys snowtrooper set will be coupon eligible? (using the $25 off code you get after placing an order...) or is that not done by time frame any more?

I think those $25 off from placing an order can only be used for In Stock items, but the $20 codes you get on the box of an arrived package can be used on anything.

$20 off coupon. HOLIDAY1640W69RH6 Expires on 12/31/16

So there's no confusion, that's the number 0 between the 4 and W.

I think those $25 off from placing an order can only be used for In Stock items, but the $20 codes you get on the box of an arrived package can be used on anything.

ok cool... thanks for the reply, and you can only use one $20 code a month?

Quick question, I am buying a Hot Toys figure as a gift, do the cards with the codes from Sideshow come between the shipper box and the artbox or do they come inside the artbox? I would not like to open the artbox but I want to keep the code :rotfl

Quick question, I am buying a Hot Toys figure as a gift, do the cards with the codes from Sideshow come between the shipper box and the artbox or do they come inside the artbox? I would not like to open the artbox but I want to keep the code :rotfl

They're stuck to the outside of the shipper.

Just so anyone can steal them if they feel like it. :lol

I'm looking for a code that would work with Dengar or Snowtrooper set, if anyone has one they think will work please let me know!

Thanks!!

Back