Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that's two Season of Sideshow RP codes I've missed! I just am not in the habit of checking this thread like I was during Spook!

It's not that hard to check this thread or SSC twitter/fb every day in the same hour when they are revealing gift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a spare $20 "HOLIDY" code, if anyone wants it. PM to claim.

*edit*

Claimed.

Last edited:
I have 2 $20 Holiday codes available to forum members.
PM me if you are interested but please note, I want to give these to regular members/contributors of the Freaks site and not the beggars with no posts that have been popping up here.
So I won't even entertain sharing it with you if you have minimal or 0 posts.

Both codes have been claimed.

Damn it . This stupid crap to get $20 off is infuriating . I want to order from SS, but none of my orders have come with codes and the one that did wasn't working . I can say atleast 10 figures were bought else where instead of SS.

I am finding myself being a little gun shy with preorders now. After the recent $50 off codes and steep discounts on things I paid almost full retail on, I figure I should maybe wait it out. Sideshow should just offer items at more reasonable prices again and do away with the codes.

I am finding myself being a little gun shy with preorders now. After the recent $50 off codes and steep discounts on things I paid almost full retail on, I figure I should maybe wait it out. Sideshow should just offer items at more reasonable prices again and do away with the codes.

I want to do that too, but a bunch of figures have been going to waitlist lately, much earlier than BBTS which has them in full stock, so I don't know if this is Sideshow's old ploy during the Steve Cap set days or if HT learned from the past and reduced their production numbers, hence more items going to waitlist, or people are just buying. I have no clue what's going on right now, haha, so I'm just getting whatever I definitely want in the collection. Wanted to wait until final production photos to make my decision on things but figures like War Machine Mk 1 and 3, Han & Chewie Force Awakens, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, they've all gone to waitlist early while most are still available at BBTS.

So glad I didn't buy any TFA stormtroopers, they just keep getting discounted now.

Maybe SSC have just ordered less than they used to because they got stuck with a lot of stock in recent years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I want to do that too, but a bunch of figures have been going to waitlist lately, much earlier than BBTS which has them in full stock, so I don't know if this is Sideshow's old ploy during the Steve Cap set days or if HT learned from the past and reduced their production numbers, hence more items going to waitlist, or people are just buying. I have no clue what's going on right now, haha, so I'm just getting whatever I definitely want in the collection. Wanted to wait until final production photos to make my decision on things but figures like War Machine Mk 1 and 3, Han & Chewie Force Awakens, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, they've all gone to waitlist early while most are still available at BBTS.

It's also possible people are like me and wish to order direct from SS over a comic store so they are guaranteed support on any issues. Plus the RP is nice when you factor in both places have the same price , but SS offer a little "cash back" option.

I know not everyone does or thinks this way, but I like safety nets, and good customer service and experience. Horror stories everywhere I know , just my 2 cents.

Sometimes you just have to bite the NRD and the full price of something that might go on sale later or not.

Collectors roulette :gah:

It's also possible people are like me and wish to order direct from SS over a comic store so they are guaranteed support on any issues. Plus the RP is nice when you factor in both places have the same price , but SS offer a little "cash back" option.

I know not everyone does or thinks this way, but I like safety nets, and good customer service and experience. Horror stories everywhere I know , just my 2 cents.

Sometimes you just have to bite the NRD and the full price of something that might go on sale later or not.

Collectors roulette :gah:

I agree about the support for the most part. Though I did have a couple orders Sideshow did not resolve. It is a bit of roulette, though I have been saving a bit more through 3rd party retailers. I usually only go direct with Sideshow for an exclusive figure, or exclusive piece I really want over a standard release.

I too have initially missed a few figures due to recent sellouts, but with patience was able to get the figures once released at retail price for the most part.

This has probably been asked to death but am I reading the giftcard terms right? if I'm using a giftcard, I can combine a promo code and/or reward points?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got informed that I won the Gamora/Angela premium art print contest. Been entering Sideshow contests for years, first time I've won anything.

53ce362750146a3d34053ae141ee2ef8.png

Back