Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

This has been fun. I managed to get $57 of the reward points, so a big thank you to everyone who posted codes. I also used the $30 sales code to get Hot Toys Rey. I'm really happy about getting that figure, its awesome.

Looking forward to Black Friday and Twelve Days of Christmas.

Can't believe it's all over, what am I going to obsess over now. Thanks to everyone who posted codes, such a great community

It does feel strangely quiet and relaxed today.

I mean, I could fall asleep any time and it wouldn't matter. :lol

When you get a sudden wedge of RPs it's tempting to go and blow them on something. But I think that can be a bad move. This time I might be patient enough to keep on saving them.

If only RP's were transferable. People would be selling them 50 cents to the dollar :panic:

Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

The new replies notification still held some glimmer of hope for me as l Race to the tapa app to see if a new code has been discovered :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New code! Just kidding ... that's not what the voices really said.

Thanks to everyone who helped out with the email list or from posting codes in here. Always a fun week in this thread!

Thanks to everyone who posted codes this Spooktacular!

:lol How strange.

I'm tempted to spend some RP. I might wait until Thanksgiving though, see if I can rack up some more - if last year's events are repeated. :)

When you get a sudden wedge of RPs it's tempting to go and blow them on something. But I think that can be a bad move. This time I might be patient enough to keep on saving them.

That's debatable .... unless you're saving points to make one last purchase, in the end you're still saving the same amount if you use them right away and then use later points on something else.

At least that's how I look at it as I try to decide what to do with my $100 so far. Haha

That's debatable .... unless you're saving points to make one last purchase, in the end you're still saving the same amount if you use them right away and then use later points on something else.

At least that's how I look at it as I try to decide what to do with my $100 so far. Haha

I mean it's tempting to blow them on something you might not have otherwise ordered. And then wish you'd saved them for the next announced pre-order. And there's a lot still to be announced with regard to HT and SS Star Wars figures.

I still have HT Leia on my list, but can't bring myself to order her because there's nothing notable about her apart from the head sculpt.

I mean it's tempting to blow them on something you might not have otherwise ordered. And then wish you'd saved them for the next announced pre-order. And there's a lot still to be announced with regard to HT and SS Star Wars figures.

Ahhh gotcha. I'm thinking from the perspective of already having a plan for all the figures I'll be ordering over the next few months. I might just spread my points out over a few figs.

Can you earn RP if you spend RP on the same purchase?

I know you can with the $20 codes now when you couldn't before.

Well, I had a great spook this year. All that RP, I won my first SSC contest (SSC 1/6 Punisher), got some great deals on PO's and these bad boys came in 3 days apart from each other.

IMG_0885.jpg

Thanks again to Pixel and everyone else who helped spread the word!

I managed to get most of the codes--just missed one midnight code early on for $2. Looks like they didn't do any overnight (in the US) codes this year, did they?

Not sure if I'm going to get anything yet. Like Kuat said, it's very tempting to get something you weren't planning on getting in the first place. After all, it's free money! But then yes, I'll probably regret not having that extra money when something I really want comes up for pre-order.

I did have my eye on Kylo and Phasma if those would have been heavily discounted. I might have considered the Jawas too if they were like half off. But they only ever got the usual $20-$30 off which is not enough for me to jump on any of them.

Back