Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Is it officially over?

Wait!? What happened to Armored Batman? Batman? Knightmare Batman? Superman? Deadpool? Where are they?! All Waitlisteeed!!

A big thanks to everyone who posted up codes in this thread :duff. I'll probably join an email list next year, to better participate.

So, how much RP do you guys have right now? The spook codes from last year and this year have probably boosted me to an additional $60.

Just received the Imperial Probe Droid with the $30 code, an amazing figure! It looks and feels amazing! And at $219, that was 30 bucks cheaper than the Carbonite Han... I strongly recommend it since it will probably never be reissued after this batch is sold out. Hot Toys will never get to it anyway.

So about $65 in RP for me on this Spook, up to $120 total, Snowspeeder Luke, come to papa!

Anyone handing out candy tonight? Seeing a lot of joker, batman, TMNT.

Last edited:

Thank you all for letting me join the Elitist crowd. :rotfl Same time same place next year :wave

It was another fun roller coaster this year. Thanks to everyone for their late nights and hard work keeping us all informed. And entertained.

Here's to you...

3d86c3cbf0a6a5bce226beb18be2c1fa.jpg

Thanks to everyone. To Pixel and everyone who contributed witht he email list. Happy halloween.

So this was the first year I managed to get all the RP codes... :yess: Always seemed to miss 1 or 2... Can't complain about free reward points no matter how much, and $76 is fine be me!! Thanks to those for the emails, and thanks to Sideshow for even doing it at all.. :) Now the question is what to do with my $120 in RP's??? :impatient:

Was lucky enough to get all $76. Sorry I haven't updated the first post since Friday night, been at Stan Lee's LA Comic Con all weekend doing Marvelous stuff. Sounds like a lot more people got all or most of the codes this year, which is great!

Thanks SS for the BAT Discount, and I love those boobie gifs!!!!!

$66 from Spook this year - so $85 all up now. I rarely buy from SSC since the dollar dropped a few years ago. Last purchase was Obi-Wan after last year's Spook lol.

So now to decide what I want to drop these points on. Thinking HT Yoda, CW Black Widow or CW Falcon.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that posted every code, because of you guys I got every one except a $2. The good thing is I can stop checking my phone every 5 minutes at work now lol.

I've got $84 in rewards, planning to use them all on the RO Vader.

Back