Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

mandarin was 100$ off and tripple rewards. pretty sure he's wait listed now. not sure about the other one.

It's crazy how long this figure hung around through countless discounts. I bought him almost exactly 2 years ago during Spook for $135 plus $19 in rewards points. I wonder how much money Sideshow lost on this figure?

So just got the e-mail with the last code. 1-1/2 hours after it was first posted here.

I did notice the W1TCHSCAR code for $35 off the first HT Scarlet Witch. JIC there's interest out there.

Hmm, it comes to $204.99 in my cart with $10 shipping and has $11.50 in reward points so it's $193.49 considering the RP into it too. It's still a little cheaper at the moment on ebay and it's bound to get even cheaper after the Civil War version comes out.
ATM, I would much rather put the $205 towards the CW version of Scarlett Witch because the costume looks more accurate to the comics.

It's crazy how long this figure hung around through countless discounts. I bought him almost exactly 2 years ago during Spook for $135 plus $19 in rewards points. I wonder how much money Sideshow lost on this figure.

Was this offer 2 years ago? Damn, how time passes so fast!!!!

So the new "monthly code" -- meaning 20% off -- is only obtainable upon receipt of purchases...?

I'll never see another 20% off then. I only have one PO with SS at the moment and its 4-LOM which is destined for cancellation. I guess if I use my RPs on Hoth Luke Pilot then I might see one.

Definitely appreciate the points and all the help getting them this year though. Spook's always fun any way you look at it.

It is $20.00 off not 20%. I believe you only get them with packages you get, and they are unique now, so it can only be used once.

Was this offer 2 years ago? Damn, how time passes so fast!!!!

Yeah, I had to look it up. I don't think I bought anything last year during Spook but two years ago they had 30% off and double rewards on some figures like Mandarin and Mime Joker.

So, really, RP codes are mainly only offered during Spook eh?

Last year the only other time I remember getting anything was $5 after they spammed your email a few times. I dont remember any RP codes throughout the year.

>?

Has anyone else that ordered the Spooktacular pin receive it yet?
Reason I ask is, this may just confirm that the $20 codes are just random unless SS is slapping them on all orders for Spook.
Got my $3 pin today, code on it. Got $200 Gamma, code on it.

Mine had a $20 off code but it was valid on less things that the $30 code received at the beginning of Spook. Personally I'd rather they issue out reward points instead of $$$ off, so we can amass instead of letting these things expire.

So the new "monthly code" -- meaning 20% off -- is only obtainable upon receipt of purchases...? I'll never see another 20% off then. I only have one PO with SS at the moment and its 4-LOM which is destined for cancellation. I guess if I use my RPs on Hoth Luke Pilot then I might see one. Definitely appreciate the points and all the help getting them this year though. Spook's always fun any way you look at it.

Yes, AND they are tied to your account, meaning you can't hand them out to others or share them. Personally as I said before they should just hand out random RP bonuses.

SO only $50 more than Popcultcha now (and $150 more than ordering the 2 figures separately at Popcultcha)

I was about to say... You can get each one for less than $75 on PC.

So, really, RP codes are mainly only offered during Spook eh?

Last year the only other time I remember getting anything was $5 after they spammed your email a few times. I dont remember any RP codes throughout the year.

>?
There were a few codes the week of Thanksgiving last year. I wonder if they'll do it again

SO only $50 more than Popcultcha now (and $150 more than ordering the 2 figures separately at Popcultcha)

how many of those damn things did they make? I mean if Pop can't sell out for under $100 each (for "army builders") something is seriously wrong with their production numbers...

OMG Trevor finally sold out?

..sold out

..sold out

It was a fun spook. Picked myself up a Leia and the RP's will help on.. i'm thinking Vader. Big Thanks to the guys that worked hard to get us the emails. Truly appreciate that and in another life perhaps I/we could repay you with a nice steak dinner.

I just had a idea for next years spook..

Soul borrowing's finished. Maybe it really is ending soon.

Time for one more code.

Back