Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Has anyone else that ordered the Spooktacular pin receive it yet?
Reason I ask is, this may just confirm that the $20 codes are just random unless SS is slapping them on all orders for Spook.
Got my $3 pin today, code on it. Got $200 Gamma, code on it.

So that was it for this year's Spook event?

Reason I ask is, this may just confirm that the $20 codes are just random unless SS is slapping them on all orders for Spook.

I'll be gettin my pin today I think

mandarin was 100$ off and tripple rewards. pretty sure he's wait listed now. not sure about the other one.

He was gone about half an hour after the deal went on.

So are they holding the 20%, 30% discounts for Black Friday/Cyber Monday this year? worst spook I have seen to date for "deals" I haven't bought a single thing and normally spend $500+

guessing they will have a major sales drop from 2015 to 2016 for October...

I got my pin today, it has a 20 off code on it.

So the new "monthly code" -- meaning 20% off -- is only obtainable upon receipt of purchases...?

I'll never see another 20% off then. I only have one PO with SS at the moment and its 4-LOM which is destined for cancellation. I guess if I use my RPs on Hoth Luke Pilot then I might see one.

Definitely appreciate the points and all the help getting them this year though. Spook's always fun any way you look at it.

The only deal I'd take on that figure is 100% off, free shipping plus $200 in RP.

anigif_original-grid-image-5859-1462834105-13.gif

So the new "monthly code" -- meaning 20% off -- is only obtainable upon receipt of purchases...?

I'll never see another 20% off then. I only have one PO with SS at the moment and its 4-LOM which is destined for cancellation. I guess if I use my RPs on Hoth Luke Pilot then I might see one.

You want one?
I still have another package due Wed and I know I'm not ordering 3 more figures by the 15th.

mandarin was 100$ off and tripple rewards. pretty sure he's wait listed now. not sure about the other one.

He was gone about half an hour after the deal went on.

About time! Its a wonderful figure, got last year for $135. Cant remember if it was a Spook or Black Friday deal.

Was there an RP code today that I missed?

Back