Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Saw one of these that included New Zealand and the tag was "Hobbits" :lol

That pretty much sums it up. Except pizza comes from the yellow region. It's one of our food groups next to sugar, fat, and salt.

I don't know about y'all, but one of the reasons I enjoy our hobby is because it has nothing to do with this joke of an election cycle. Can we please not insult folks who back a certain candidate?

Exactly, let's not 'go there'.

I don't know about y'all, but one of the reasons I enjoy our hobby is because it has nothing to do with this joke of an election cycle. Can we please not insult folks who back a certain candidate?

I vote we insult everybody equally.

:lecture

That's why I've always loved Asterix books - they make fun of everyone, and when your turn comes up you can laugh at yourself. :lol

Agreed. Even as enticing as it may be to joke about candidates in this thread, let's keep it outta here until spook over

Any guesses what the preorder going up today is? I think I saw that someone's spooktacular cheat sheet had one listed for today, no?

I hope it's their PF Deadpool finally.

Any guesses what the preorder going up today is? I think I saw that someone's spooktacular cheat sheet had one listed for today, no?

Looking at what's been shown at cons I'm thinking a Premium Format. Maybe Bane, Venom, or Jyn (is she up yet?)

I'm hoping for that chrome Midas Iron Man Hot Toys exclusive. It was promised to go on sale 10/21. I stalked their site and...nada. But Hit Toys said Sideshow would get it so I suppose it could be a SPOOKTACULAR surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mrjasontodd said:
128B9FC5-A788-40ED-B8E9-3889FC44C6F8.jpg

"Shocker"

I thought of Electro, but a real shocker would be the '66 Batmobile. :lol

So... "1.45pm - trick or treat? Your e-mail holds the answer"... is that a biggie code at 1.45pm PST?

And... I thought Spook ended at 12 midday, yet they have 1.45pm listed?

Got a $50 International Customer voucher from Sideshow that's burning a hole in my wallet... It's good for the exact same list of figures as the $25 vouchers that pop up online all the time.

Really struggling to work out what I want to order though! Vision for $160? Stan the man? That Iron Legion figure? Hrmmm...

Back