Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Only $41 worth of RP but that's not bad for my first Spook :) Thanks guys!

Don't know if this has been posted yet: "The promo code WH1T3W is worth $25.00 off Heisenberg Breaking Bad Sixth Scale Figure!"

I just follow this thread and keep my phone on silent. I check every half hour and if there more than usual postings I know it's a code. Haven't missed one yet

Same here except missed one $5.

I would totally use a couple more of these very solid Iron Man discount codes...but I've already placed five Sideshow orders in the last ten days! I have to regulate myself at some point!

$67. I'm sure I've only missed that first $4...

The stealth MkIII for $234 free shipping is tempting.. I prefer the paint job over the original MkIII DC.

Thanks for the email, am working, saw it, got quick 5.00

I've only gotten $30 worth of codes so I guess maybe I should do the email thing next year. Still it's something though.

I got 20+ so far which is way better than I ever did. Last year i got $5 or 10. Don't remember which.

A lot of Sideshow contests make me uncomfortable for wanting to enter when I read all the comments and how "manipulative" most of them entries seem. Maybe it's just cause I'm nuts :panic:

No I'm with you. I'm not into embarrassing myself publicly so I'm not entering any of those contests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've gotten over $20 this year in points, the best I've ever done. Missed out on the really big codes, but that's OK! Thanks all and of course, thanks SideShow!

I've gotten over $20 this year in points, the best I've ever done. Missed out on the really big codes, but that's OK! Thanks all and of course, thanks SideShow!

You strike me as someone who should sign up early next year ^_^ <3

Dunno if anybody posted this...9I2E44TAM

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Back