Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Instead of buying a figure that I am indifferent to for $100 just because it's a great deal, I'd rather resist the urge and pretend that's suddenly an extra $100 I now have to put on a figure I actually like. Mind games with the self!

:lecture
Just imagine you have one shelf to display sixth scale figures and there's only one spot left, That spot either goes to the sale item or another item you would rather have there.

I broke my own rule and bought the Voldemort figure, I really don't care for Harry Potter much, but he looks so damn cool. I'll just pretend he's an evil Sith Lord standing next to Vader and the Emperor or something :lol

Instead of buying a figure that I am indifferent to for $100 just because it's a great deal, I'd rather resist the urge and pretend that's suddenly an extra $100 I now have to put on a figure I actually like. Mind games with the self!

That sounds like complete...
giphy.gif

...sense.

When does spooktacular end? Was it the 29th? Seems to be on going.

Man I really wanted that mandarin figure ...sucks I always sleep in Sunday's

Wish they had a deal for the Chitauri set.

Wish they had a deal for the Chitauri set.

Hit Popcultcha. They had them for $75 each. I got 2 footsoldiers and 1 commander. The 2-pack was, strangely, a lot more expensive (like $260) but individually was a bargain too good to believe!

Anyone know if there is a code for the 1/6 Jason figure?

Not a specific code but I was able to use one of the Fall16 codes that came with my last purchase so if someone has an extra that would be good for $20.

Hit Popcultcha. They had them for $75 each. I got 2 footsoldiers and 1 commander. The 2-pack was, strangely, a lot more expensive (like $260) but individually was a bargain too good to believe!

Is there some sort of a code to enter at Popcultcha for a discount? I remember hearing they're having a sale on Sunday.

Thanks, peeps. Might jump on that.

SSC is dropping the ball with those. They should have done a 40% off + double RP & free shipping deal during this Spook with them.

Its weird, a Chitauri in the cart becomes $69.07 but shipping to US is $30.40... for a total of $99.47

Orders over $100 in Aussie dollars are free shipping but the $99.99 Chitauri single doesn't count.

Back