Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Thanks. It's weird, I still can't access the page without an 'access code'. That's not a terrible deal, but probably still $20 over the going rate for what I am willing to pay right now. I'd prefer to have the RPs value just knocked off of it right away.

You have to sign in

Thanks. It's weird, I still can't access the page without an 'access code'. That's not a terrible deal, but probably still $20 over the going rate for what I am willing to pay right now. I'd prefer to have the RPs value just knocked off of it right away.

Same here. Dcbs has been a pretty good cheap site for comics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

When it comes to books and comics I'm kinda old fashioned and enjoy a brick and mortar. Plus they can often have neat displays and hard to find figures and real good prices. Plus it's great to window shop material and collectibles you might not have a chance to see otherwise

I loved Hastings' closeout sales. Got a 1/6 Heisenberg for $75 and a Hot Toys Gamora for $100.

I'll bite on that Mandarin. Like others have said, it's worth it for the spare parts and reward points.

Today is the last day for Hastings to be open. I'm going to make my farewell trip today. 90% off everything.

I'm really going to miss all those used CDs I used to by online for cheap.
Cheaper to buy a used CD in lossless audio than a new digital compressed version from Amazon or Itunes in most cases.

SSC is stingy.... I can't even use a promo code on the Mandarin.... wtf

Our Hastings closed last Saturday. Got a bunch of random **** for $20 :lol

I wish I would of had a hastings by me so I could have gotten some great discounted hot toys figures on close out

Yeah totally snagged a Mandarin, at that price I kinda had to! (Well that and I rather guiltily enjoyed what they did with the jokiness of the part, despite disliking the film overall. I never appreciated the Oriental stereotype of the comic character, being half Chinese myself.)

That Mandarin deal looks sweet! Thinking about pulling the trigger on it!

When it comes to books and comics I'm kinda old fashioned and enjoy a brick and mortar. Plus they can often have neat displays and hard to find figures and real good prices. Plus it's great to window shop material and collectibles you might not have a chance to see otherwise

Yeah especially comic book stores. You develop a comradery with some owners and can hang all day.

I agree 100% but there's nothing within a couple hundred miles near me for buying. Gotta make do with online for the time being.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back