Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

I just tried to use the pin code but it says it cannot be applied to the order. Though it says it doesn't expire until November.

They need to open up more products I can use the code on....I have two $25 codes but the selection isn't the best..

Still no deal for HT Stan Lee lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The only thing I took away from our butt-hurt buddy was "Facebook" and "elitists". Two words that irk the s__t out of me

Many more thanks to Cam, Kuat and the rest for all you're doing for everyone :hi5:

I highly doubt he was sincere. It seemed like everything he brought up was a troll tactic. He mentioned setting up his own list just so he could continue to attack fellow members.

The instant ban was probably due to a multiple account.
Maybe someone on forced vacation? :lol

So what does everyone think the total for today will be? I'm guessing $6. I hope for more but I expect a slow day.

What's strange about Sideshow discounts on First Order troopers like the MYSTERY16 offer is that they never include the singular Heavy Gunner Trooper, just the two pack. Of the troopers that I don't own, the Officer and Heavy Gunner are interesting, but the -15% off with free shipping discount isn't enough for me to click add to cart.

BTW, the Iron Man Mark XL - Shotgun is also eligible for this code.

Mornin' everyone.
I just started reading through last night's flame war and though it's quenched and the person is banned, I have to address something.

I'm on the email list this year and I missed the big $12 ([emoji38]) RP code because I was busy making dinner. Just because you're on this list which was open to every member here just before Spook started doesn't mean you're guaranteed to get every code.

It's incredibly gracious of Pixil, Cmiller99 and a think a few others who created and are managing this list free for every member to join, and thank them for their hard work and sleepless nights to try and help us get a bit of a discount on crap we really don't need.
Now I gotta go and make breakfast and miss another code. Back to the fun.
View attachment 301794
Ain't that the truth. I'm on the list and missed all the big RP codes this year mainly due to a hectic, busy and stressful work season. And boy does that poster sound butt hurt. It really is the quintessential example.lol Most of the complaints are about playful banter i.e. "you snooze you lose" etc. I wouldn't call some of those posts as "bragging" either, but even if they were so what! lol

Anyway, I do have to thank the members here for their hard work and dedication to help fellow Freaks out with Spook codes. It's been a rough season for me so these emails and posts really help. :)

So today is the last day of event? My wife will be glad i will stop checking my phone every five minutes :D

What's strange about Sideshow discounts on First Order troopers like the MYSTERY16 offer is that they never include the singular Heavy Gunner Trooper, just the two pack. Of the troopers that I don't own, the Officer and Heavy Gunner are interesting, but the -15% off with free shipping discount isn't enough for me to click add to cart.

BTW, the Iron Man Mark XL - Shotgun is also eligible for this code.
As far as MkXL, the previous $50 off code is slightly better by $8.

So today is the last day of event? My wife will be glad i will stop checking my phone every five minutes :D

Someone posted earlier that the "cheat sheet" that came with the kit showed they were still planning stuff for Monday since it is scheduled to run until then.

ac686b3351a08507c5da594a3d02b6de.jpg

Why so serious For a SPOOKTACULAR Saturday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

I bet they do stuff Monday. Good thing I took the day off from work ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The instant ban was probably due to a multiple account.
Maybe someone on forced vacation? :lol

He's been around for a few months and had 12 prior posts, so I don't think there was any more to it. Today he just decided to go 'postal' over emails. :lol

He's been around for a few months and had 12 prior posts, so I don't think there was any more to it. Today he just decided to go 'postal' over emails. :lol

'Postal' I like it.

Someone posted earlier that the "cheat sheet" that came with the kit showed they were still planning stuff for Monday since it is scheduled to run until then.

Somebody did post the cheat sheet earlier, then almost immediately deleted it.

There was an itinerary for monday which included something about knockers at 8 o'clock (He who knocks). That's all I can remember, but I'm betting on RPs seeing as it actually is the day of Hallowe'en.

Back