Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Thanks guys for all that you are doing with the emails. I really appreciate it,:)

There is a long delay between USA getting the official SS emails and them appearing in UK inboxes. I thought there would be very little time difference?

I think someone said that they're done in batches. I've had some on time and some late so far.

To be fair, it's been Wor and Kuat that have jumped on the codes the quickest. Kuat has beaten me by seconds on a couple of them :lol But that $5 one was missed because of the momentary confusion that Pixelgate brought. So, send your love to Kuat and Wor - they're the two main ones.

HAs the lovely size 000 Fortune Teller on the Spook page come up with anything yet? Seems to be a 5 or 6 ramblings in a loop per 48hrs.

Other than getting the original $10 code, has the Crypt Kit been useful for anything else so far for Spook?
I know they mentioned using Snapchat too and have yet to see anything worthwhile on it.

I heard earlier in this thread that the other advantages to having the Crypt Kit is that it comes with a $30 off code on select items and it tells you the approximate times Sideshow discount codes will go up for Spooktacular.
I don't own the kit so I can only tell you what I heard.

Last edited:

I think someone said that they're done in batches. I've had some on time and some late so far.

To be fair, it's been Wor and Kuat that have jumped on the codes the quickest. Kuat has beaten me by seconds on a couple of them :lol But that $5 one was missed because of the momentary confusion that Pixelgate brought. So, send your love to Kuat and Wor - they're the two main ones.

Y'all got my luuurve and respect. The emails with codes work when they get to UK, they are just a bit damp! :lol

Y'all got my luuurve and respect. The emails with codes work when they get to UK, they are just a bit damp! :lol

:lol Kuat and I are in the UK/Europe, at the moment, but it does rain a lot here too.

SPOOKTACULAR need to put a 15-25% discount store wide including preorders lol hint hint

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That $5 one was the last one, over 12 hours ago.

How long was that code up for? I think I was making the kids dinner, didn't refresh for about 45 minutes and in that time it was posted and expired :mad:

I heard earlier in this thread that the other advantages to having the Crypt Kit is that it comes with a $30 off code on select items and it tells you the approximate times Sideshow discount codes will go up for Spooktacular.
I don't own the kit so I can only tell you what I heard.

Heard the same. Was just curious if it really ends up being beneficial since the code was released.
Was thinking this may have been the "super secret group" this year.

Heard the same. Was just curious if it really ends up being beneficial since the code was released.

What's the crypt kit?? Sorry for the nubie question

What's the crypt kit?? Sorry for the nubie question

It was a kit SS sold with the Court of the Dead theme that had some related products in it but also hinted that it would be useful during Spook.
There was a special $10 reward code that got out and the same pin in the scavenger hunt was in there also. Along with a coin,scarf and map.
Not sure what else since I didn't buy it.

Well, it comes with a coin, an enamel pin, a poster, a scarf, the $10 off RP code, and a -$30 exclusive coupon on select items. If you plan on using that code on something eligible (I have no clue what is), you get the coin, pins, poster, and scarf as free items along with -$5 off the item you're buying.

EDIT: I forgot you can't combine discounts, so it's -$5 off another item on a separate order. The crypt stuff is basically free items on an order of an eligible item you buy for full price.

Also, for those that don't know, the $10 Reward Point code in the Crypt Kit was made public on this thread so you don't need to buy the kit now to claim the $10 in Reward Points. You'll find that code in the first post of this thread.

Last edited:
Back