Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Yup. It's really simple. Alerts to this thread and following Sideshow in all the places they post. It's pretty simple and has made it a lot more fun collecting codes!

Website worked just fine for me.

I think Friday and Monday will be good code days... but likely the weekend will be slow, if any.

So based on the this $54 benchmark, I'm thinking the total take will be somewhere in the $65-$80 range.

I think Friday and Monday will be good code days... but likely the weekend will be slow, if any. So this $54 benchmark will likely hit $65-$80 at best.

One can only hope we reach $80.

I hope the weekend has a couple big codes, but it's hard to say. I can actually stay up those nights.

Yeah I don't think there were any codes on Halloween last year ... I remember being bummed out because I missed a code or two the day before ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be amazed if we see a $20 RP How amazing would that be?

Yup. It's really simple. Alerts to this thread and following Sideshow in all the places they post. It's pretty simple and has made it a lot more fun collecting codes!
Subbing this thread is a paim though with all the senseless rambling on - alerts every 5 seconds for nothing.

Subbing this thread is a paim though with all the senseless rambling on - alerts every 5 seconds for nothing.

When you get 20+ notifications in a few minutes, that's a code.

4. Deckard - Blade Runner

1. Rick Deckard (Blade Runner)

Yeah! Blade Runner.

Rick Deckard

Its great to see Deckard on so many people's want lists. HT really needs to get the Blade Runner license.

Hopefully Howard is a fan & will start releasing figures right before Villeneuve's Blade Runner 2049 hits theaters in October.

I want enough points to get that super deformed R2D2 and C3PO set from Herocross to go with the free from points Boba Fett I have. Fun series.

Use a bit of common sense and you'll be able to discern about when the next code will hit. I've been within an hour on the last three codes.

I'm guessing the next will be an early morning code -- maybe 3-4am PST. And then the next after that of course will be the newsletter code between 10-11am PST.

There, I just gave you two codes to watch for so you can some time for yourself... whatever you do with it.

Back