Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Lol. Gotta be honest I work in midtown and the homelessness and drug use is the worst I've ever seen. Starting to look like the Jason Takes Manhattan version of NY that I'm too young to have seen the first time.

Its unbelievably bad nowadays. I remember as a kid having to avoid Times Square or anything east of 8th. It's not on that level but it's going that route really quickly.

Ok guy, since we're all off topic a little can anyone weigh in? I need a HT Iron Man in my life and am stuck between the AOU Iron Man and the Civil War Iron Man. Which do you all like better? I really can't decide. OR if there is a different one that you guys like better, I'm all ears. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

The irony is that I don't believe it was female forum members who complained about the gifs. I think guys did it.

Besides the white pauldron, what's the difference between the Squad Leader figure and a regular FO stormtrooper?

Ok guy, since we're all off topic a little can anyone weigh in? I need a HT Iron Man in my life and am stuck between the AOU Iron Man and the Civil War Iron Man. Which do you all like better? I really can't decide. OR if there is a different one that you guys like better, I'm all ears. Thanks

The 45 is gorgeous

Ordered Leia thanks for the FB freaks.

Yeah I ordered her last week as well. Tough not to when you own everyone else. Her sculpt is excellent.

I'd say neither.

I would grab the new DC Mark VI from The Avengers (2012). Much more iconic IMO.

Based on some recent statistics that have come my way, there are a lot more women frequenting this thread than most folks imagine.

Horshack.jpg

The irony is that I don't believe it was female forum members who complained about the gifs. I think guys did it.

I believe it... most likely a Millennial. If you buy the wrong coffee they get offended.

Yeah, I know. I love it's sculpt. I think I'm more curious about the RDJ headsculpt on the 46. But in all honesty, I never use the head sculpts. They just sit in the box.. Star-Lord, spidey, batman, CAP, etc. So, maybe it's time I not worry about the extra head and decide which Mark looks better

I went with the Iron Man Civil War...won't get it until next year tho. :gah:

Oh yeah, that does look nice. I guess it's back to the drawing board! Thanks for the options guys!

I may not get either, but the 46 from Civil War is the only one tempting me out of the two because it looks like the Bleeding Edge Armor in the comics.

I tend to like the armors that remind me of the comics. I have the Diecast MKIII, the Mk 33 Silver Centurion armor, and the MkVI on pre-order. That may be all I get, but the 46 is tempting.

Back