Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Awesome! thanks for the info. I'm crazy excited I finally won something. Hey, I accidentally sent 3 e-mails. The first was an accident send, the second was lacking info according to the SSC Social Contest Rules, and the third had everything completed. I didn't disqualify myself or anything did I?

You should be fine! I'll check in with the social media team so they are aware that you had a couple of mistake mis-sends.

-SideshowAlex

Well, I'm almost at the monthly code point... :panic:

Now that the page is fairly gif free maybe we can have some fun. What say ye miss alex? :eek:

You should be fine! I'll check in with the social media team so they are aware that you had a couple of mistake mis-sends.

-SideshowAlex

Hey Alex,

Those that got the scavenger hunt right the Iron Man cosbaby says its out of stalk or waitlist. Any chance it will convert later and still be a freebie or is it done sold out no more even for people who added it to their carts? Thanks for the codes thus far anything is great and appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-SideshowAlex

Alex is so sweet. Congrats on the win dude.

OK we got the code, time to get this thread back on track
giphy.gif

Hey Alex,

Those that got the scavenger hunt right the Iron Man cosbaby says its out of stalk or waitlist. Any chance it will convert later and still be a freebie or is it done sold out no more even for people who added it to their carts? Thanks for the codes thus far anything is great and appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Iron Man Cosbaby is totally gone now, so if you wait listed it's unlikely to convert.

-SideshowAlex

That's a disappointing way to look at it.

I miss monthly codes.

LOL. It's just a shame I had no other RP in the bank. I'd prefer at least double that before putting my next order in. I'm only likely to order two or three a year now (well, that's the plan at least)

Someone else had asked earlier but never saw a response, where is this other Spooktacular thread?
Thanks

OK we got the code, time to get this thread back on track

Off track you mean. Seeing as how we established the reason why sideshow folks weren't coming around was due to the gifs. The reason you'd like to have sideshow people like Alex here is because they tend to run special promotions just for us but keep posting those gifs.

:slap

$2 code --4RCCT1X9 in the email that just came out for the Black Cat PF.

QKL44VVB - $12 of RP

^^ Worth $12 in RP!

Back