Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Sleep is over rated.

Craig thanks for ruining my day with that. Most vile animated GIF I have ever seen. LOL

And here is what happened to the majority of the forum members after seeing his gif.

giphy.gif

Well, the up side of these codes is I've been able to get in several spook movies and work on some projects. So all is well this morn. Now for John Carpenter's The Thing!

Thanks for sharing and posting the codes everyone! Work and school are kicking my arse right now and taking up most of my time. Thanks to Sideshow for even offering these kind of rewards. Have a great day!

There is a dedicated Gif thread you know?...

Chicky actually posted in here last year and even offered a prize.
If she looks in now I'm guessing she will turn around and leave.

Doesn't bother me but I'm not prize hungry like most of you :)

There is a dedicated Gif thread you know?...

Chicky actually posted in here last year and even offered a prize.
If she looks in now I'm guessing she will turn around and leave.

Doesn't bother me but I'm not prize hungry like most of you :)

Doesn't bother me either, but it does potentially bother my coworkers that might walk by my cube. Spoiler tag people!.... I really hate being that guy.

I'm guessing the next code will be at 10am PST when we get the daily Spook update. I think last nights code showed up around 5p or 6p PST... so be interesting to see if a pattern emerges or if things are more random.

Doesn't bother me either, but it does potentially bother my coworkers that might walk by my cube. Spoiler tag people!.... I really hate being that guy.

No kidding... I mean, I like the images (at home) but I JUST took a freaking work required training on harassment in the workplace, and then loaded up an image of a woman in a thong slapping her ass :lol

I'm no prude by any stretch of the imagination but I do think I may have to turn images off in this web browser at work

I'm certainly not prudish, quite the opposite, but having to hide a toy forum from my son means it's getting silly.

One of the hazards of cruising ssf while working I suppose, I suggest using your phone then. Anybody complaining about gifs, fake codes, etc clearly doesn't get what this thread is during spook. Nobody is forced to hang out here

No kidding... I mean, I like the images (at home) but I JUST took a freaking work required training on harassment in the workplace, and then loaded up an image of a woman in a thong slapping her ass :lol

I'm no prude by any stretch of the imagination but I do think I may have to turn images off in this web browser at work

Her ass meant nothing to me your honour ;)

Nice thing about being an IT guy is I monitor all internet activity, use my own laptop as I am a consultant and am usually in a hidden back room somewhere LOL

One of the hazards of cruising ssf while working I suppose, I suggest using your phone then. Anybody complaining about gifs, fake codes, etc clearly doesn't get what this thread is during spook. Nobody is forced to hang out here

This guy gets it.

I'm glad we have the other thread going this year too, a lot more spook stuff in that one.

Cool, I didn't miss a code. I was almost sure we'd get one during the night.

As per the gifs, I'm honestly surprised a mod hasn't come in and cleaned them up, I would have sworn there would have been a mass cleansing. :dunno

Back