Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

When is Spook over? Friday?

Because estimated $8 a day (2x $2 + 1x $4) in reward points codes x 5 days = $40 total reaped this year (if you don't miss any)

Because estimated $8 a day (2x $2 + 1x $4) in reward points codes x 5 days = $40 total reaped this year (if you don't miss any)

I think it goes through Monday. I read on the other forum that Alex was hinting at there should be as much given as last year or possibly even more when its done, but because Spook is longer this year they are going to do smaller and more code releases to spread it out.

Plus the early $10 making a round $50.

True, but I am sure they will also do more $10 ones to make it come out to be at least $60 total.

Another $2!!!!!!!!

tumblr_ljzmn8YhWP1qeu2t7o1_500.gif

I missed a couple of these. I only have $10.00 so far.

In a way it makes sense having smaller amounts, it could allow them to distribute these over a longer period of time and offer more opportunities.

I think it goes through Monday. I read on the other forum that Alex was hinting at there should be as much given as last year or possibly even more when its done, but because Spook is longer this year they are going to do smaller and more code releases to spread it out.

So $8 a day x 8 days = estimated $64 + plus the early $10 = about $74 at worst... that's not bad at all. Plus better if a couple $10s show up.

Plus the early $10 making a round $50.

True

7EWC83312

$2.00 code

Ack... already posted!

I agree, my point wasn't that people could make money, it was more of the fact that you wouldn't lose money! until around 2013-2014 virtually no 1/6 scale would go down in value, when they sold for $120-$180 and were more limited production runs.

So you could take chance and buy lots of figures knowing if you had to sell them you would get your money back (or even come out on top). Now that is not the case, in most circumstances you will lose money if you pay within 10% of MSRP, much bigger risk involved. More than ever its now a "buy only what you must have" hobby.

No doubt there my friend. I've bought a couple just to find out they didnt exactly fit my collection. Reselling them has been a beach!

So $8 a day x 8 days = estimated $64 + plus the early $10 = about $74 at worst... that's not bad at all. Plus better if a couple $10s show up.

Hopefully that means if we miss the eventual overnight code we're only out $2 instead instead of $10.

Tried to the new code from my phone, no luck. If itsstull active later I'll try again.

Just tried the new code on my phone and it worked! Thanks guys, I'm up to $14 now.

I'm sure they'll be some given in the middle of the night to capitalize on their whole "Sleep is for the Weak!" tagline

Back