Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: HUSHHYDE for $10

Slowly going mad over the Highlander riddle! It feels like the answer should be incredibly obvious.

Same. I tried Ramirez and bot zilch. Would seem the obvious answer to me.

Unless I missed them, is someone posting the answers for the Fortune Teller?
Have seen people post they are expired but never when they are active.
Thanks.

I don't think they would keep putting the riddle up if that were the case.

Thats good! I hope someone can figure out and post here.

I tried joker and impostor (thinking it was a discount code for the Impostor Batman).

I entered the Nathan Drake contest on a defunct Instagram account I had. From my understanding aside from the awful head, the figure is pretty nice. So with that I'd just recoup the funds and buy a replacement sculpt.

Thats good! I hope someone can figure out and post here.

I tried joker and impostor (thinking it was a discount code for the Impostor Batman).

I've also tried "BATGIRL," "SUPERMAN," "BRUCE WAYNE," AND EVEN "CHEVY CHASE."

Or the fortune teller could be a giant time waster and doesn't actually reveal anything or will give a new code everyday for something ;)

J0K3R has expired, thought it might be the answer.

R1NG also has expired, what I thought to be the answer to the binding collectors question.

I freaked out when my battery died on the train ... over $2 as it turns out :lol

Same. I tried Ramirez and bot zilch. Would seem the obvious answer to me.

Hah! Yeah I've tried numerous Queen song titles, Ramirez's full name, Connor, Duncan's full name even Methos... Nada!

Or the fortune teller could be a giant time waster and doesn't actually reveal anything or will give a new code everyday for something ;)

Lol, true - but it's been fun entering every single Highlander related phrase into the box that I can think of!

B1ACKCOM for $40.00 off Black Cat Marvel Polystone Statue

How are you finding these expired ones?

I've been randomly typing nerd words in and adding random numbers in them. That's what pissed all the lurkers off a couple of years ago with the "fake codes" thing. Some of us were actually trying out iterations of numbers and letters but it got thrown into fake code-gate all the same.

Back