Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: None

I need a code for rey, anyone got one?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hoping something ships from Sideshow soon. Need a new code to order TFA Luke.

So where was the HUSHHYDE code at? I didn't see anything from Sideshow.

Spook hasn't started yet so don't expect anything for a while yet.

Doesn't work for me, bummer looks like I missed out on that code.

Aha, it does work on the Spooktacular page that's linked in the email.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to spend money this year, if they have some deals on Star Wars (and perhaps some Marvel).

I expect a lot of Spook to be horror/Court of the Dead, and if it ends up being 100% that... well, just the $10 in rewards points already makes it nice, but I probably won't be getting anything. If they have a sale on Vision or Nick Fury? I'll almost certainly be picking them up.

I'm sure that the sales will probably be the usual suspects. It'd be nice if we got some larger than normal discounts though.

I expect a lot of Spook to be horror/Court of the Dead, and if it ends up being 100% that... well, just the $10 in rewards points already makes it nice, but I probably won't be getting anything. If they have a sale on Vision or Nick Fury? I'll almost certainly be picking them up.
The only discount they teased in the Spook kit is the Mark 30, so I'm sure they'll have sales on all kinds of products...

I'm sure that the sales will probably be the usual suspects. It'd be nice if we got some larger than normal discounts though.
There was one year (3 years ago?) where they had tons of amazing discounts. But just that one year... I don't think I bought anything last Spook, for the first time... And no, I didn't win anything either...

Yeah, there was that one year (I think 2014) where Spooktacular was really good. A lot of codes for Rewards Points plus they had a bunch of figures marked really low. Ever since then though there have been a decent amount of codes but no crazy discounts on figures really.

The only discount they teased in the Spook kit is the Mark 30, so I'm sure they'll have sales on all kinds of products...

A discount or just an advertisement?
The MK 30 just went up for sale this week.

The code that is included with the kit covers 150 different items. You can't post the link because you have to have a unique code to access it.

I hope there are some good deals. I've been waiting for a hefty discount on the Arkham City Batman. So fingers crossed!

*sniff* Tear for the past....

plAceK4.png

Back