Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: None

I'm signed up for sideshows emails, and I didn't get this one. Glad you guys are here to post them. Thanks!:hi5:

Thanks for the email! :hi5: I would've missed out otherwise.

Do you have to be Premium in order to rep someone?

* Might be a stupid question*

Woop code! Yaaay. Getting closer to my goal... WORLD DOMINATION! Err... *cough* Sideshow points. TO SPEND ON WORLD DOMINATION!

Yes a premium member can rep someone. And no it's not a stupid question.

Thanks for that.

Since I can't, can someone please rep Pixel and Kuat for me, if it wasn't so much trouble? If I'm forgetting someone else, it is really not my intention.

Thanks for that.

Since I can't, can someone please rep Pixel and Kuat for me, if it wasn't so much trouble? If I'm forgetting someone else, it is really not my intention.

Just saw this. Proxy rep'd Kuat for you. :lol -- and thanks everyone for that code. Do you mean Pixelpiper or Pixeltwin? Is there another Pixel?

Up to $95 now. Going to spend them after spooktacular is over. Currently deciding between hot toys Rey, Boba Fett(or sideshow version) or an avenger. Decisions!

Thanks for posting the code. Much appreciated! As with the others getting on the email list would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this. Proxy rep'd Kuat for you. :lol -- and thanks everyone for that code. Do you mean Pixelpiper or Pixeltwin? Is there another Pixel?

Thank you for the rep, but it was Pixelpiper who sent the code. :)

Wow, $10 already. Thanks for posting the code. Can I be added to the e-mail list please!!!

Thanks a bunch! Great early morning surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back