Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the September code

It says when they expire on the back of the card. In fine print at the bottom. I just tried to use one that expired in OCT 2015. Still expired.

The new cards are stickers that are glued to the boxes. I haven't looked at the fine print to see if it says directly on the front somewhere though.

I got one of the coupons attached to a new figure received, and it has about a month until expiration on it. BTW.

I used one of those $25 "SDE" codes to buy an item. Then a couple weeks later tried to use a different $25 "SDE" code on another item. Initially it applied the discount, but on the 2nd or 3rd page of checking out, it errored out and stated I couldn't apply the code b/c it had already been used. So it appears to me that you can only use any "SDE" code once. Do you think there will be a new one in Oct or is there maybe like a 30-day wait in between codes?

I used one of those $25 "SDE" codes to buy an item. Then a couple weeks later tried to use a different $25 "SDE" code on another item. Initially it applied the discount, but on the 2nd or 3rd page of checking out, it errored out and stated I couldn't apply the code b/c it had already been used. So it appears to me that you can only use any "SDE" code once. Do you think there will be a new one in Oct or is there maybe like a 30-day wait in between codes?

A new sticker (each having a unique batch code) will be going out starting in October (most likely starting the week of Oct 10th...just depends when the stickers are received in house).

-SideshowAlex

eBay coupon for $15 off $60+

CFLASHSAVE15NOW

Good until 10pm Pacific time tonight!!! Go go go

CFLASHSAVE15NOW

I just used it on a Dx13 head I was missing. $45!!!

Thanks so much!

Where did you get that notification from?

It's on the ebay homepage. I'm struggling trying to find something I need. Bought too much stuff lately. Can't let a coupon go to waste!

CFLASHSAVE15NOW

Thanks man! I'd rep you if I could. You just made an unbelievable deal even better! $207 shipped for a brand-new HT RoboCop with chair. There's more available if anyone's interested:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/361746469472

It's on the ebay homepage. I'm struggling trying to find something I need. Bought too much stuff lately. Can't let a coupon go to waste!

Not seeing any coupons on the home page - maybe too late (after 10pm).

Yeah they took it off as it got closer to 10pm but it still worked up until that point. I was never able to use it on anything. :(

I joined Snapchat the other day just for a discount however no reply or discount sent still pending response 4days later ;(

Too many stupid social media venues.

I can't be bothered for the possibility of a saving on something I don't even want.

That was me too. I hated to waste it but had too much to pay for already plus nothing I really needed at the time.

I just used it on a Dx13 head I was missing. $45!!!

Thanks so much!
:hi5: Glad that you could use it!!! Excellent purchase.

Thanks man! I'd rep you if I could. You just made an unbelievable deal even better! $207 shipped for a brand-new HT RoboCop with chair.

Awesome!!! :duff

I almost bought a Returns Batman but didn't. Now I regret it lol

That was me too. I hated to waste it but had too much to pay for already plus nothing I really needed at the time.

:hi5: Glad that you could use it!!! Excellent purchase.

Awesome!!! :duff

I almost bought a Returns Batman but didn't. Now I regret it lol

I'm sure there'll be other opportunities. Have BR myself, great figure if you don't mind the minimal articulation.

Do we have a thread going for spook 2016 yet. Force friday melted my brain.

Isn't this the thread you're looking for?

A friend just told me he was emailed a $25 code for some star wars items. I didn't get one and we buy about the same amount of stuff so I was just curious if I missed something.

Kinda sucks, I really want to order Rey and a $25 code would have pushed me over the edge. :)

A friend just told me he was emailed a $25 code for some star wars items. I didn't get one and we buy about the same amount of stuff so I was just curious if I missed something.

Kinda sucks, I really want to order Rey and a $25 code would have pushed me over the edge. :)
I wouldn't be too bummed about it. It's most likely only for shelf warmers.

Back