Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the September code

Seems like Sideshow still offers discounts periodically if you add an item to your cart and don't check out right away. I had the Hot Toys Ant-Man figure in my cart last night and after a bit I got a pop up offering like $11 off. Basically equals out to free shipping given the figure has a flat rate shipping charge of $10.

Probably means the Civil War one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the September code

My Aquaman pf came in yesterday and had a $20 coupon attached so like a sucker I bought the Green Lantern pf with it haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finally got a coupon :yess: Haven't gotten one since the 1/6 Commander Cody :lol

When I got my exclusive battling Cap from Civil War I got nothing. Luck of the draw I guess.

Quick question, guys:

Are the "You Rock" coupons on the boxes good on ANY piece or just a limited subset of options?

^^should be any figure in stock or on pre-order (and has been around for a couple months).

CHEWIE25 gets $25 off any Chewbacca 1/6 figure.
It's from their new Snapchat posts so the code is for a very limited time.

Are the emails you get after placing orders, the ones that come with a $25 off select items code, account specific? Because I got one I'm not going to use.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I got 2 $20 discount codes the other day. 1 from my HT Civil War Cap and the other from the unframed Hulk vs Wolverine print. I got the Phoenix unframed print coming on Thurs. so hopefully I will get another $20 code. :)

Are the email $25 codes just for my account or can I give it away? Nothing I want is eligible.

Got rey with bb8 and had code on side of box

anyone know if code will work with leather face

Back