Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the September code

Usually the Monday before Halloween. Not sure when they'd start this year with Halloween being on a Monday.
Not quite sure what to expect this year.

My birthday is coming up and my family have been asking what presents I want. I was thinking that Gift Cards at Sideshow would be perfect, but after Browning their site it seems gift Cards are availible for US purchase only? Am I understanding that correctly?

Usually the Monday before Halloween. Not sure when they'd start this year with Halloween being on a Monday.
Not quite sure what to expect this year.

Gotcha. Thanks.

Will be interesting to see if there are any codes this year for Spook.

I'm more excited about freaktacular anyways. That and another glitch-gate from PC

Hoping to see a few pieces that have been lingering get a discount (Luke X-wing) but from their promos already, I'm guessing they are going to focus on and push the Court of the Dead line pretty hard.

Hey guys, Sideshow sent me a $20 off coupon code with my Armored Batman that I don't plan on using by the time it expires, I think it's a September code so it should probably expire by the end of this month. I'm just gonna post it here for whoever wants it. It's a one-off code so whoever gets it first gets it.

SEPTSS16BT8V2TFN

Enjoy to whoever uses it.

Hey guys, Sideshow sent me a $20 off coupon code with my Armored Batman that I don't plan on using by the time it expires, I think it's a September code so it should probably expire by the end of this month. I'm just gonna post it here for whoever wants it. It's a one-off code so whoever gets it first gets it.

SEPTSS16BT8V2TFN

Enjoy to whoever uses it.

Looks like it's a code locked to your account. Thanks for sharing though. :)

I'll confirm that those codes that come on the shipper box can indeed be used on pre-orders that have been up for a couple of months. I placed my order with the code that came with my Rey for TFA Han without a problem.

Do SSC gift cards ever expire?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes, just add them to your "wallet" to see the particular codes expiration date.

Gift cards? Those shouldn't expire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh whoops, I was still thinking of their old gift cards that were just coupons basically.

Does the code we got with the armored batman work on preorders? Thinking about preordering deadshot.

Back