Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: 2016MAR for $20 off

Does anyone know if the monthly code (I know this one is dead, but I mean in general) works on the BvS Batman? Just saw the movie now I need to snag it, just wanting to use a coupon now.

Does anyone know if the monthly code (I know this one is dead, but I mean in general) works on the BvS Batman? Just saw the movie now I need to snag it, just wanting to use a coupon now.

It's usually a couple of months after a item is up for preorder that it becomes coupon eligeble.

Might be some sweet discounts on the Superman come Spooktacular 2017.

The March coupon worked for the standard Batman from BvS. Not sure about the armored versions.

Just buy two figures, one with each account. Problem solved. :)

Is there normally a coupon each month?..March code is no longer working..it applies the discount but at final checkout fails. And it seems the 5% code only works once? I used one last week and now tried using another but again it won't go through at final checkout, says promotion was already used even though it's a new code. And for the life of me I can never get the 10% to pop up.

Last month's coupon (February) worked on all the BvS figures except black chrome EX and Wonder Woman.

another $25.00 coupon available on sideshow for their dumpster bin products only

Use code SDE-SHW15-6R1E094I to save $25 off your order

code.jpg
What's the code ?

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

You can use the the code on aou hawk or widow

Re: Current discount codes at SSC: waiting for April code

When did Drax go up for pre-order. Would love to use the April code on him.

Back