Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: B3M1N3 $20 off February Code

Collectorcol;8462579[B said:
]Don't you lose a percentace of each flex payment?[/B]

Have you cancelled an item before? Contact them and ask if you can move the NRD.

Nope, only the NRD if there was not an NRD you would lose a % of each payment.

Don't you lose a percentace of each flex payment?

Have you cancelled an item before? Contact them and ask if you can move the NRD.

They don't move the NRD, they will refund it as a one time courtesy. They may have moved them in the past, but when I cancelled the X-Wing Luke they said they could not move it to another order, only refund.

Nope, only the NRD if there was not an NRD you would lose a % of each payment.
Not too bad then. I've never Flexed.
They don't move the NRD, they will refund it as a one time courtesy. They may have moved them in the past, but when I cancelled the X-Wing Luke they said they could not move it to another order, only refund.
I've had it done a few times, including last week :)

Not too bad then. I've never Flexed.

I've had it done a few times, including last week :)

A few times? I cancelled a couple times and never bothered to ask because everyone said you could only move it once. :(

It's decided case by case. As I said, I always have good reason.

Ordered a print then realised it was framed and was worried about international postage cost and potential breakage...
Cancelled the P2 Maquette due to concerns about factory paints and huge Duty costs...
Ordered one thing by mistake and cancelled within a minute but they still charged the NRD...
Etc...

It's decided case by case. As I said, I always have good reason.

Ordered a print then realised it was framed and was worried about international postage cost and potential breakage...
Cancelled the P2 Maquette due to concerns about factory paints and huge Duty costs...
Ordered one thing by mistake and cancelled within a minute but they still charged the NRD...
Etc...

I figured it would be a case by case thing. People just ordering to cancel later like the old days isn't going to fly. People abuse privileges. The one thing I cancelled had been on pre-order for over a year and it's still not out. I lost interest.

I figured it would be a case by case thing. People just ordering to cancel later like the old days isn't going to fly. People abuse privileges. The one thing I cancelled had been on pre-order for over a year and it's still not out. I lost interest.
Significant delays also result in refund of NRD.
Never any harm in asking either way.

Probably the usual suspects...

hv0wh3.png

Yep, same old. I'm tempted to use it on a spacetrooper and make it into a regular stormtrooper, but probably will just save up.

I just wish once they didn't limit it. I don't get it.

I'm really tempted to get Black Widow, although the figure I really want is AoU Thor to go with my Loki, and I've never seen him get a discount.

The only figures I really need are Vision and Thanos. The latter will probably get a deal before Vision.

Yep, same old. I'm tempted to use it on a spacetrooper and make it into a regular stormtrooper, but probably will just save up.

Is the spacetrooper just the standard stormtrooper with a back pack on? Does it come off easily? Is their other differences?

Does it come off easily?

You can break it off - it's glued on the back and the hose onto the front. Spacetrooper doesn't come with the small gun and instead comes with a large two-handed blaster cannon. And the stand is grey instead of the red used with the regular Trooper.

I'm really tempted to get Black Widow, although the figure I really want is AoU Thor to go with my Loki, and I've never seen him get a discount.

I'm watching her too, but it will take more than Sideshow's monthly $20 discount for me to order her. If I can get her for a bargain like both my TDW figures, I'll add her to the collection. Until then, her spot will remain TWS's...

You can break it off - it's glued on the back and the hose onto the front. Spacetrooper doesn't come with the small gun and instead comes with a large two-handed blaster cannon. And the stand is grey instead of the red used with the regular Trooper.

Looking at the pics on the Sideshow product page shows it actually comes with a sidearm and hip-mounted holster.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-spacetrooper-hot-toys-902381/

This guy actually looks pretty cool as-is. I don't own a Stormtrooper yet, and the regular ones are of course all sold-out. May be worth using the Oscar code on.

Looking at the pics on the Sideshow product page shows it actually comes with a sidearm and hip-mounted holster.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-spacetrooper-hot-toys-902381/

This guy actually looks pretty cool as-is. I don't own a Stormtrooper yet, and the regular ones are of course all sold-out. May be worth using the Oscar code on.

He only comes with the blaster rifle and that space cannon doo-hicky. The holster is for the rifle, although it could fit the pistol if you had that as well, but it shouldn't come with one. Only the regular Stormtroopers have those.

I just need a code for Nick Fury, I don't understand why he's not eligible yet, he's been up for pre-order for months now, no?

Well the HT Boba Fett Deluxe has never worked with promo codes either, so I guess they are starting to restrict some items.

Back