Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: The Wait for a February Code

Is it just me or does anyone else see a huge future inventory problem at sideshow? between over production, figures not many people want, and insane prices on not just Hot Toys but now SSC figures, I can't imagine how much they will be wanted to unload during spook this year (although not much will sell if they only do 20% off again). Who remembers the days when a figure would "sell out" in 1-2 days?

Is it just me or does anyone else see a huge future inventory problem at sideshow? between over production, figures not many people want, and insane prices on not just Hot Toys but now SSC figures, I can't imagine how much they will be wanted to unload during spook this year (although not much will sell if they only do 20% off again). Who remembers the days when a figure would "sell out" in 1-2 days?

I actually wondered this too. If so, it will work out better for us

I don't anticipate any inventory issues with the majority of figures for the current product lines. A figure here and there maybe, but no different than previous years. The prices are what they are because they know the products can be sold.

He seriously looks like an oversized Mattel MOTU classic figure.

$400+??

lol.

I cancelled my order of Thanos but I saw him at my comic store today and he looks outstanding. I may rethink my idea and purchase him down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he looks pretty good, apart from the elbow joints. The sculpt is great. I agree a little too pricey, especially since I don't plan on using the throne.

If I remember right War Machine Mk II was 20% with free shipping a few months after release, so I'll wait a bit to see if he gets something similar.

Likely to get some e-mail from SS on Valentines Day--discounts, code, who knows.

But thanks SS for the 5$ Ground-hog Day!!

There are some future characters figures who we know Sideshow and HT will have trouble with: Thor, Winter Soldier, Falcon, and War Machine. It's too early to call on some others but I suspect they won't move well either such as Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch (potentially 3 versions up for grabs), Vision and Ultron. I really want Ultron but I'm tempted to wait until he goes on discount.

But yeah, I started collecting about a year before things started selling out. Now you can pretty much wait for a discount on anything except Iron Man. I'm actually really surprised that Sideshow hasn't done bigger diso****s on War Machine Mark II and some others. The price is just way too high.

Likely to get some e-mail from SS on Valentines Day--discounts, code, who knows.

Imagine getting an account statement of all the purchases over the past year or two forwarded to your GF/wife by accident instead... :)

Back