Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

Black Friday Sales Live
Pop Culture Collectible Figures | Sideshow Collectibles

30% off - Bruce Banner, Heartbreaker, Mandarin, Jor-El, Kerberos Panzer Jager, Hit-Girl, Kick-Ass, Cloud

25% off - Snake Plissken, Man of Steel: Superman PF, Batman Armory with Bruce/Alfred, Captain America/Steve Rogers set, Cap Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E., General Zod, Chitauri Commander and Footsoldier set, Electro

20% off - Iron Man 1/4 Scale Maquette, Iron Patriot 1/4 Scale Maquette, Batman Armory w/Alfred, War Machine Mark 2, Raiden, Robocop w/Chair, Robocop, Predador masks

15% off - Superman PF, John Blade/Gordon/Bat Signal, John Matrix, Batman Arkham City, John Blade w/Bat-Signal, he who must not be named 1/6 scale,

10% off - Whiplash Mark II, Bones, Batman Armory w/Batman, Starboost

Pretty much the same stuff that's been on sale before. Thanks anyways:(

only things I'm marginally interested in are Arkham City Bats and/or the Stealth Cap. but they aren't essential by any means

Yay more money for hookers and blow ....

At least they had some sales albeit nothing most want. Better than nothing I guess.

The sales are supposed to go through the 30th... Are these just the "beginner" deals?

The sales are supposed to go through the 30th... Are these just the "beginner" deals?

I kind of doubt it. I don't think there's anyone at Sideshow working the 26th-29th?

This is a pretty lame sale. How can SS even call this a Black Friday sale when it's everything that they can't sell. And no shipping quotes for the framed prints. I think last year was much better, most of the in stock statues had free shipping.

Pretty much the same stuff that's been on sale before. Thanks anyways:(

Sadly.....yes

only things I'm marginally interested in are Arkham City Bats and/or the Stealth Cap. but they aren't essential by any means

Yawn......

Yay more money for hookers and blow ....

At least they had some sales albeit nothing most want. Better than nothing I guess.

This is a pretty lame sale. How can SS even call this a Black Friday sale when it's everything that they can't sell. And no shipping quotes for the framed prints. I think last year was much better, most of the in stock statues had free shipping.

Read through the thread the next time....

There are more. Not all codes have the same Black Friday naming convention theme.

-SideshowAlex

Read through the thread the next time....

If I were you I wouldn't

tumblr_lcld7edv3N1qey2cho1_500.gif

Thanks for posting. Hoping for a bigger discount. If not, I might use this. I thought Han was one of worst selling figures? Just surprised not to see a bigger discount than this.

No prob. Yeah $30 isn't bad for Han as it works out to 15% and the best he's ever had so far is 20%. Especially since it's the exclusive, you could sell the head for $50 on eBay in a couple days.

One thing you could go for to get an extra discount is the page says $10 flat rate shipping but when you add to cart it does the more pricey calculated shipping, so you could try to finagle that $10 rate with customer service.

That John Matrix is tempting... $212 free shipping hmm, I'm still holding out for BBTS.

I had to pick up that Cap 2 Pack at $255 shipped. That was too good a deal.

Back