Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

WEBCAMGAMEOVERMASTER01.gif

Yup. Outrageous shipping charges and terrible Spook for Sideshow these days.

I sensed a disturbance in the force... As if millions of people just turned off notifications on taptalk, and their phones suddenly fell silent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am still somewhat happy. I got $45 for doing next to nothing.

Well I'm off to bed. I got $60 during Spook, and that ain't too shabby. I had a blast these last few days with lots of lolz and only one night of very poor sleep. I'll see you all here next year.

KaZOe.gif

Well it's 6am here in the UK! I guess I can have a quick sleep now, been up all night! There might of been no codes today but I had a great time! Not sure what I'll do now I don't have to look at my phone every few minutes! You all kept me entertained in my first Spook! Only missed one code! Thanks Pixelpiper and Furyen and anybody else that put effort and time into keeping us all updated!

Off I go also. I didn't miss any codes so I am happy. Thank you all that help this year

I can't complain. I got $50 and learned about popcultcha.

giphy.gif

I sensed a disturbance in the force... As if millions of people just turned off notifications on taptalk, and their phones suddenly fell silent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^ lmao yes! Gnite. Turns off notifications on tapatalk then throws phone into ocean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 am in Kansas. I've had my fill of checking this thread and Facebook, constantly [emoji38]

Thanks again to everyone that monitored all those sites like Batman in the batcave, posted the codes and contests. I think I speak for everyone when I say it was appreciated.

Good night, folks.

Despite lack luster sales and a social media blitz I never want to repeat i did end up with all the codes. So happy with that at least. Big thanks to all the code hunters.

Ready for a full eight hours of sleep. Night all.

Not a bad spook for me. Snagged $55 worth of RP. Won a cool mystery box from the Freaktacular thread, thanks guys. Somewhat sleep deprived, but had fun. Till next time.

Back