Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

I'm starting to wonder if anything will happen today. Just received an email from SS but it was all previously released stuff. No codes.

No to your first question....keep adding stuff to the cart to figure out costs, but not actually pulled the trigger. It's for Star Wars stuff anyway not affected by the sale.

Hopefully there are more Spook deals today with SS but doubt it'll be anything I would like.

266.gif

shining-15.gif

Its that time of the month... Where are those codes!?

giphy.gif

I'm starting to wonder if anything will happen today. Just received an email from SS but it was all previously released stuff. No codes.
The main site updated to say it's the final day but nothing is going on. Wouldn't make much sense to promote it as the final day but nothing happens. Just the same low deals from the start if the week.
No to your first question....keep adding stuff to the cart to figure out costs, but not actually pulled the trigger. It's for Star Wars stuff anyway not affected by the sale.

Hopefully there are more Spook deals today with SS but doubt it'll be anything I would like.
I keep thinking about Falcon, can't decide if I really want him for my Avengers lineup or just want him because it's so cheap.

The main site updated to say it's the final day but nothing is going on. Wouldn't make much sense to promote it as the final day but nothing happens.

I keep thinking about Falcon, can't decide if I really want him for my Avengers lineup or just want him because it's so cheap.

I have Falcon and I can tell you he is really impressive and something different. for that price it might be a good pick up even if you don't like it that much.

I think we should all relax. do some yoga maybe.

giphy.gif

Was a winner ever posted for the Twitter heart contest from yesterday? It was for a Tony Stark with arc reactor.

Let's not get out of hand :wink1:

The way I see it, the armories will get another major discount by Christmas. After all this time they are still sitting on all 3 sets. The bat-signal sets will probably end up the same way.

I've been offline for 24 hours. What code are we up to?

code.001.jpeg

Back