Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Anyone playing games? I traded my 500gb Sunset overdrive Xbox up for a Halo 5 console through Amazon over the last few weeks. Ended up being a pretty good deal; console gets delivered tomorrow and I'm hyped.

Need to call it a quits for today!

I step away for a few hours and we go from some Australian toy glitch to boobies.

I love you guys.

Also, I didn't miss any codes, right??

I step away for a few hours and we go from some Australian toy glitch to boobies.

I love you guys.

Also, I didn't miss any codes, right??

nope, no codes so far tonight. Cap America TWS & From Hell are on soon, so will have something good to watch, just have to chose one.

Anyone playing games? I traded my 500gb Sunset overdrive Xbox up for a Halo 5 console through Amazon over the last few weeks. Ended up being a pretty good deal; console gets delivered tomorrow and I'm hyped.

I just installed Battleborn for the beta/technicial test. Going to start it tomorrow.

I've been really busy with school the last year and haven't been able to game much but I cannot wait to take a break and play Fallout 4! The only downside is I have a job interview the day the game comes out and I really need to prepare for it so I won't be able to start till weekend after it comes out.

Going to Garth Brooks now I am out.

wanderlust.jpg

Yep,working on Halo 5 at the moment. Just taking my time going through the campaign first to get a feel for the game.

I finished Witcher 3 a couple weeks back, I spent months on that. Trying to play through Arkham Knight right now before Fallout is released.

I finished Witcher 3 a couple weeks back, I spent months on that. Trying to play through Arkham Knight right now before Fallout is released.
I'm still working on Witcher 3, been playing it since release haha Skillige is huge. And just like you also working on Arkham Knight, pretty impressive game.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I have Witcher 3 purchased, but I've yet to start it. I've heard nothing but great things about it.

I'm still working on Witcher 3, been playing it since release haha Skillige is huge. And just like you also working on Arkham Knight, pretty impressive game.

Skellige immediately reminded me of Skyrim lol. I'll definitely do the new game plus someday, love that game. I'm at the beginning of AK still, just got his new batsuit. Pretty cool so far.
I have Witcher 3 purchased, but I've yet to start it. I've heard nothing but great things about it.
It's awesome, especially if you like free roam. The map is HUGE.

Skellige immediately reminded me of Skyrim lol. I'll definitely do the new game plus someday, love that game. I'm at the beginning of AK still, just got his new batsuit. Pretty cool so far.

It's awesome, especially if you like free roam. The map is HUGE.
Yeah haha but it wasn't until you start island hopping between Skilliges islands that you truly start to appreciate how gigantic the game is. Been playing it all day all the while keeping one eye on here for codes!

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

If it was a controlled error and not made widely aware it would most likely passed through. Now that its out there with people following the situation looking less likely.

I came across a 50% off sale a few months back and picked up a set of HT Stormies on some US site. Have to admit that I kept it quiet as I figured if 10 other people here did the same it would probably get canceled. :lol

Happy you got those Stormies though at the 20% off. I just ordered one from them at full price and am still pleased with myself. :)

I would be a little relieved... spent over a grand.

:rotfl I've had that feeling before.

I've got four figures in my PC shopping cart. $750 including shipping. Wife caught me as I was just about to press "continue".....now I'm catching hell... :(

:lol :lol Need to do your toy shopping in the bathroom. No woman needs to see that. :slap

I need to re-watch it. Iron Man 3 felt like the sequel to Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. Which is a great movie if people need a random movie to checkout!

So good. Still feels like an under the radar flick. Seemed like it started the renaissance of RDJ. Gotta rewatch at some point.

Stormtroopers finally hit something! :lol

:rotfl

Keep trying to figure out what she's saying but having such a hard time reading her lips. Will have to watch again and again. :)

Back